Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 am

(YEAH!!)
I unmounted my horse, and led him over to the stable. I tied
him, and unsaddled him. I removed the sheet from his body, and then the
rest of the tack. I groomed both of my horses, and then let them out
into the paddock. I watched them run, and then thought I saw the woman's
mare. I then got an idea, but didn't know if it would work.

Back to top Go down

Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: Desire After Dark (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:12 am

(Lets see how many I can make by the end of the day, I got this one topic and I'm surprised that no one's posted on it)

I slept soundly, I kept my hand wrapped around the dagger and would stab any person that dared hurt me. I was horny since my hormones were out of commission because of that bastard, he was stupider than I had originally thought but hey don't mean my child will be anything like him. I hated him so much that I'd enjoy to see him dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:17 am

(lol, think you can make 15?)
I called over my war stallion. He was a huge horse, and white as snow. His name was Winter. He had the royal brand, and was of the new king's stock. Or at least he was... Maybe if the girl could see the brand, she would believe me that there was a new king. I tied a ribbon to the stud's mane, and then slapped his rump. He ran off toward the girl, and her mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:24 am

(I'll try, got two so far.)

I heard/felt hooves coming. I quickly got up and got on Bitsy and got her running, I didn't want to be caught and forced again. That man might not remember me but he was the one that was this babies father if he liked it or not. I was about six months pregnant and was horny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:30 am

Winter
I followed the mare, and smelled the hormones of her human rider. The scent made me snort, and go faster. I was fast, but not as fast as my Lords sprinting horse. I could easily keep pace with this mare though. I whinnied to her, and beckoned her to me.

Michal
I saw the white speck of my stallion disappear. I took one of the pulling Clydesdales, and rode him bareback. I followed the stallion from behind... Far behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:34 am

Bitsy
I snorted and ran faster, I was part Thoroughbred. I all out sprinted and was loosing him fast.

Beth
I soon got to my safe house I had in case something like this happened to me. I locked the door behind me and Bitsy ran into the barn. I quickly shut the windows with my wooden shutters and locked them, I was not a prize for any man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:40 am

(Can I reply to Forbidden Love?)
Winter
I huffed in breath, and took longer strides, but still the mare ran faster. I looking to the front, and saw the barn from where the mare disappeared in. I followed the mare, and arched my neck. The ribbon in my mane bounced, and fell down to my chest.

Michal
I followed slowly on the gelding. I saw my stallion disappear into the barn, and though,Shit! If he gets the mare pregnant... My stallion was the father to many foals, and all the owners of the mares wanted to skin me. I looked back to the house that was starting to come into focus. I would make her believe me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:46 am

(As you wish)

I quickly got my father's sword and had it at the ready in case he tried anything, when I knew he was close I yelled,"Leave me alone!". I was panting and I held my stomach as I was so tired, being pregnant made a person tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:50 am

Winter
I nipped at the mare, and boobed my head. I pranced in place, and whinnied low for her. My white coat glowed in the dim light.

Michal
"Excuse me, Madam! My stallion has gotten away from me, and I would like him back. Is there anyway you can go and get him for me?" I fell from the Clydesdale, and walked to the door of the hut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:24 am

"Get him yourself." I said yelling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:28 am

"Well... I don't really feel like trespassing. I'm outside your property line right now." I looked at the hut, and knew it was her in there. I heard my stallion whinny to the mare, and I knew he would breed her if he got the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:44 am

"Get him yourself!" I yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 12:56 pm

I shook my head disappointed. I walked into the barn, and looked for my stallion. I spotted him in the corner, cornering the mare. I grabbed him before her could do anything to her. I slipped a bridle over the stud's head, and walked out. Before I left though, I untied the ribbon from Winter's mane. I tied it to a tree branch where the woman would see it. The I got the gelding and left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:15 pm

I went outside and looked around. I walked to the barn and took care of my horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:18 pm

I watched the girl from over a ridge. She must not see me... I wondered. This girl interested me, especially with what she said. Though, sadly, she was wrong. Michal knew he was not the father to that kid, and somehow he would prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:04 pm

(He's the father)

I looked around, i saw the stallion and ran into the house locking the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:16 pm

(I thought the other dude was...)
She must have saw me, because she ran back into the house. I turned my stallion away and rode off. I left the gelding as a gift to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

(No one was playing him so i switched it)

I saw the guys gelding. I took hold of the horse and headed for where he was, i didn't want his hand me downs. I found him, i quickly tied the horse before he came out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:27 pm

I saw her give the horse back. I grunted in disapproval, but didn't push it. I went and started to groom the gelding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:29 pm

I had lost my bag and I saw it by his tent, I sneaked around and reached for my bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:33 pm

I saw her, but pretended not to notice. My hand rested on the hilt of my sword, and I saw what she was going for. I quickly snatched the bag, and pretended I didn't no whose it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:35 pm

"Give that back! That's mine!" I shouted as I jumped up and down to get it as he was taller than me, I was getting madder and madder. I pushed him and made him fall over before tripping and falling on him, I quickly got my purse and started to scramble to my feet to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:40 pm

I had earlier changed from my war clothes, and was now left in lite armor. Even though it was lite, I fell hard. I laughed and gripped her around the waist so she couldn't get away. "Say please!" I said, dangling the bag in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:46 pm

I pounded my fists on his chest,"Let me go!" I yelled as my breasts and pussy were pressed against him, I shivered but tried to get out of his hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:50 pm

I shook my head, "That's not please..." I held her tighter. I chain male, clanged as she pounded on my chest. I laughed louder, and waved off a couple of guards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next