Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:09 pm

"It's called find someone else!" I yelled as I fought the moan that wanted to come out so I bit my lip. I tried to close my legs but the ropes that bound me prevented me from closing them fully

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunter's Moon (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 pm

He only felt her become tighter on him,thrusting in eagerly. He raped her ruthlessly,growing within seconds.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:21 pm

I was sobbing loudly as my body shook from the crying. I pulled on my bounds wanting to be free,"I'll never feed your daughter ever again!" I shouted at him as I tried to turn my body to dislodge him before he released his seed into me. If I got pregnant I'd force myself to kill it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:30 pm

He grinned,gripping her face. He forced her to look at him. "If you try anything,you'd be chained here.. Force fed and having children drain you of your juices. You have no choice, you were born into this." He continued thrusting deeply,going harder. He bursted inside her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:35 pm

"I will never have your children! I'll abort it!" I yelled at him as I spit into his face as I screamed when he released inside me. I arched my body away from his. I'd make it hard for him to get me to stay pregnant, I'd never feed it. I will not let him have his way, never let him succeed in having his bloodlines continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 pm

It didn't matter. With her chained,all he had to do was wait for her to give bury,take the child,abs force them to breast feed off her. He thrusted it deeper into her,wanting her pregnant.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:17 pm

I began to laugh,"You've really made a mistake for raping your own daughter." I said as I knew I was pregnant, I've had soon to be two kids with my father.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:26 pm

"It's life." He patted her stomach,walking away. Guards layered around the door,the pharaoh walking away.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:27 pm

"If mother was alive she'd kill you for this!" I screamed after him, I pulled at the ropes crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Days went by,having force fed her. They poured water down her throat,shoved food down it too. The king came back on the day of birth.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:46 pm

"You killed this child for being selfish, what would mother say to you now, you killed her!" I yelled knowing he'd hear me. I screamed frustrated now. I walked around the room they had locked me into, I cried for the loss of my son. I could feel the milk making my breasts go larger but I had no son to call my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:45 pm

He walked inside,gripping her arms. He noted the growing jugs,grinning. He suckled on them,positioning himself in front of her as he gently pushed her down. "Mother.. Oh,she got executed long ago."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:23 pm

I slapped her,"Bastard, I hope you burn in hell." I said pushing him off, I got the determination and motervation from my mother. He wouldn't have it easy trying to rape me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:06 pm

He grew more angry,gripping her arms even tighter. He slammed her down on the bed,chaining her arms back up. Her stretched her legs out into a full split,knowing she wasn't that flexible at all. He teased her entrance,wanting her wet for him. "Don't you fight this."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 pm

"Well don't that suck, dad." I said. I made sure I didn't let him down easy. I didn't get wet from him, he didn't turn me on, he disgusted me,"Your pathetic and weak of a Pharaoh, why because you'd rape and force a child on your own child!" I screamed at him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:44 pm

He rolled his eyes. Oh well,it'd hurt more for her. He thrusted into her dryly,not wanting to fill her up today. He just needed some pleasure anyway. He thrusted deeply and hard,faster and faster with each thrust.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 pm

A smirk grew on my face and broke the rope and slammed a hard object over his head,"I guess you'd rather kill your newborn child than feed her hmm?" i asked getting off the table and had a big knife in my hand and my back to the wall so no one startled me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 pm

He sat down on the bed,growling as he held his swollen head. He rubbed it,wincing at the pain. "You'll pay for that.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:50 pm

"Then kill me, you'd be doing me a favor." I said smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 pm

He walked over to her,hands now fists. "Oh,I will."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 pm

I laughed,"There's no girls here for you to fuck but me." I said before giving into to him and kissed him roughly. I pushed him onto the bed and put his dick inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:31 pm

He didn't respond,only thrusting up into her. He grew inside her,kidding her roughly back.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 pm

"But you did kill our would have been son." I said looking at him sadly, pain showing in my eyes as I looked down at his chest, not wanting people to see the pain so evident in my soft blue eyes that reminded people of the sea

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 pm

"I didn't know.. I'm sorry daughter." He thrusted softly,giving into pleasuring her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:43 pm

I laughed a watery laugh,"My name is Sarah." I said as I thrust so it would be over with since I couldn't escape him. I didn't meet his eyes but thrust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next