Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warmth of Tundra (M - Violence)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Warmth of Tundra (M - Violence) Empty The Warmth of Tundra (M - Violence)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Wild hooves pounded like a raging thunderstorm against the plains. An Clydesdale,male and coated in a brown coat. His long black mane was perfect,his tail slightly frizzy. His feathered hooves pawed at the air,letting out a bellowing call for a challenge. He loved to fight.. It was his calling. His name was Tundra,for he was as cold-hearted as the core of the icey landscape. His eyes matched his pelt,white speckles masking his face and crawling under his belly. It was mating season too,making him all the more aggressive. He landed with a hard pound,hoofs clicking and clacking against the stone as he drive off into the scent if a stallion.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Warmth of Tundra (M - Violence) Empty Re: The Warmth of Tundra (M - Violence)

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:46 pm

(Hmmm, hope you don't mind if I add in a mare? Just let me know and I'll delete this if you don't want her around.)

A pale eyed mare heard his blood thirsty call and shivered, she hated the fighting in this land and wanted out for here. Of course though she was lost and in need of help. With a sigh the white mare stood swooshing her creamy forelock out of her eyes. The pure white gispy mare trotted to the source of the call quickly with a nervous edge in her steps. As the handsome stallion came into her view she let out a soft wicker shyly announcing her arrival. Stuttering as normal she began speaking in a fearful voice,"H-hi, I-I know-w y-your-r-r here fo-r a-a fig-fight b-but I-I'm lost-t-t-t, will y-you help-p m-m-m-me?" She said flicking her forelock to hide her green eyes as she trembled slightly feeling terrified.

Back to top Go down

The Warmth of Tundra (M - Violence) Empty Re: The Warmth of Tundra (M - Violence)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:49 pm

His eyes darted to a female. She came to him,frozen and shaking. Her voice was shaky,and she was obviously scared of him. He bowed his head,nodding. "Of course,ma'am. Follow me." He was a kind giant,even though it was mating season. He would fight for females,only if they wanted him. He turned around,snorting out fog as he pounded against the stone.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:03 pm

With a sigh of relief she trotted up to his side, her eyes were wide and she was ready to bolt from anything, heck, if a owl hooted she might spook. Though she did not trust him she focused mostly on their surroundings afraid something might attack. Deciding that nothing would probably hurt her while she stood by this giant horse, other then himself, she began speaking. Her body was less tense and she was a bit more calm, "I-I'm Clov-ver" her voice still held fear but she tried to tame it as well as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:14 pm

He smiled to her,his eyes fixed ahead. "Clover. Is your nickname Lucky?" He asked. "I'm Tundra." He said softly. He was also fixed on his surroundings. Muscles bunched,head held high,ears pricked,and tail held high.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:38 pm

"N-no, I-I don't-t h-have-e any nic-ck names-s." She responded walking very close to him, "W-why Tun-Tundra?" The curious question came for and soon she regretted it, "I-I'm sor-sorry if-f that s-sounded r-r-rude-e." She said looking down at her black hoofs.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:43 pm

He shook his head. "It's not rude,not at all. I was named Tundra for my father thought my heart was as blind as it." He looked over to her,perking his ears up. "What about you?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Clover listened and felt better after he spoke, "O-oh, uh me-e? I-I'm not-t sure, I-I thi-think it has-as to do-o w-with my e-eyes." She said flipping her forelock so he could see them. Never in her young life had she met another horse with her odd eyes, all other horses had a shade of brown or blue. Not this light pale green she had, and it made her feel vanurable for some reason. Shyly she turned away after a little while looking around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:00 pm

He blinked in surprise at her eyes. They were so beautiful. They were like shining emeralds in the mines. My head thrbed away,getting rather jealous.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

(Ya know it would be interesting if he decided he had to have her, because of her eyes.)

Now feeling uncomfortable she looked straight forward at the land before them. Seeing him turn his head away she asked now feeling a bit stressed, "W-whats wrong-ng? I-it's m-y-y-y-y eye-es is-isn't i-it? Yo-you th-think-k the-their-ir fr-freaky-y do-don't-t yo-you-u?" Her stutter got noticeably worse towards the end making the words hard to understand. She looked down at the ground feeling ashamed of her pale green orbs.

Last edited by Wild one on Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:12 pm

He snorted at her words,shaking his head. "Of course not! I'm just.. Quite jealous." He rubbed his head against her. "Calm down,I or nothing else will dare hurt you.. We're getting closer anyway." He smiled to her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm

She listened and gave a surprised snort, "N-never heard-d of any-anyone being-g jealous-s o-of su-such a-a od-odd thing. I-I al-always-s go-got picked-ed on-n by th-the other-er fo-foals." She said feeling slightly touched, it seemed if a horse could she would of been blushing up a storm. Hearing his next set of words she nodded and gently nuzzled him back yet still timid.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:25 pm

He snorted. "How could they!" He stomped his hoof,bucking slightly. "If I was there,I would surely teach them something!" He hated that,when something so beautiful was picked on for being unique,different. Such an ugly word! He followed a trail of hooves,leading to his land.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Clover jumped at his response and listened to his protective sounding words. He seemed to really like her eyes and it made her feel like less of a freak of nature, it was very calming to have them be accepted. Of course she also appreciated how her stutter seemed not to bug this massive stallion, "Y-your-r di-different th-then others-s I've-ve met-t, and-d i-it's ni-nice." She spoke nuzzling his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:34 pm

He smiled,nipping playfully at her mane. "My parents raised me right." He chuckled. They soon came across a snowy wonderland,trees shining with frost and cherry red leaves. Snow crunched under my weight,leaving deep tracks. There was a slightly frozen lake to the right,and a rather large tree hanging over the land.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Clover gasped and stood in awe glancing around, "W-where are-e we?" She asked amazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Tundra kept at a fast pace,heading for the crystallized tree. "This is my territory. No one has dared fight me! For they,must be blinded by jealousy to even emerge from their shallow caves." he smiled at her,his head tilting slightly so his forelock showed off his rather highlighted eyes. "Come on,let's rest. Our luck-my luck a stallion will come."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Smiling she listened galloping after him before slowing to match his pace as best as she could. "Why d-do you like-ke to fig-fight?" She asked trying to understand him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm

He stood tall for a moment,thinking about her question. "I fight because its what I am. I'm a stallion eager for a challenge!" He bucked off,hopping onto a lone boulder. He reared on it,giving off a charming figure. "I'm a adventurer!" He chuckled,neighing.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Clover giggled at him before bucking and racing forward. She ran around him and playfully nipped, " W-well he-here is-s a challeng-leng, catch-ch m-me!" She said and kicking her hind hoofs to the side bolted forward away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 1:51 pm

He whickered at her,then smirked. He leaped off the large and flat boulder,charging after her. His hooves pounded against the ground,as if Zeus was bowling in the skies. For something so heavy,he ran pretty fast. His head extended out,flashing his pure white teeth and nipped her tail.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 2:45 pm

A chorus of giggles left her as she sped up feeling him touch her tail, "Ha! Y-you got-ta get-t m-my ma-mane to win-n!" She shouted playfully before turning sharply and dashing another direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 2:51 pm

He frowned,skidding to a hair. He reared,rushing back towards her. He thundered up to her,snorting and panting as he tried to reach her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Clover laughed and bucked at him playfully before turning again, this time thinking he was on her other side and turning into him. She moved backwards quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 2:59 pm

He quickly reared,standing on his hind hooves and dragging forward. He was surprised that she turned toward him,completely terrified. He backed away,shaking. "A-are you okay?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next