Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Time Again [R-M]

Go down

That Time Again [R-M] Empty That Time Again [R-M]

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:58 pm

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Winter-wolf-360191739

Lily growled as she padded around the grassy hill. She was in heat again, and all male wolves always wanted her, but she always drove them off. Her tail had been pressed against her entrance until a fly began to bother her. She nipped at it, her tail starting to flick, letting more and more of her scent out. She noticed what she had done and dove under a rock, witch ended up having a den under it and hid there, tail pressed tightly against her entrance.

Back to top Go down

That Time Again [R-M] Empty Re: That Time Again [R-M]

Post by Blitzer Thu May 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Morro had quickly caught the delicious heat scent the moment it drifted to him. The white brute pricked his ears and lifted his head from the carcass he was currently feeding off of. The fae was close-by, by the smell of it. He narrowed his eyes eagerly and left his meal with no hesitation, bounding towards the scent. Soon enough, he was led to a large boulder. He cocked his head and circled it, finally finding a small entrance at the back. He let out a gruff bark, crouching down to poke his head inside.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:31 am

Lily bared her teeth as she smelled the male circling the boulder. As he barked and stuck his head in Lily released a ferocious snarl and clawed at his head. Her tail was pressed firmly against her entrance, as she knew what he wanted. She had been mated before, and would never let a male do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu May 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Morro leaped back in surprise, shaking his head from the impact of her paw. "Ouch," He muttered before taking a step forward again. He didn't look inside this time, though. "What's the matter, sweetheart," he barked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:35 pm

Lily snarled "Don't his me that 'sweetie' crap! I know your a male and I know what you want! Now get away before I hurt you." She clawed into the ground sharply, sending dirt outside. She hoped maybe a rock would hit him, but even if one didn't she would never, EVER give up without a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down