Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+2
P r o m i s e r
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 39 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Nakomi shook her head at Layla, " No Layla your not going anywhere." She eyed her seriously. Turning the pup around and shoving her forward with her muzzle. " Your gonna go back there and make up. Now!" She snapped, though calm and gentle.

Bliss lashed out at her sister, growling. " Go fuck yourselves." She spat harshly then turned and stalked off.

Pelican sighed heavily, muttering with annoyance. " Maybe because I can't love." She watched Durnal race off. Shaking her head and just standing there.

Tark padded up beside Pelican and nudged her gently, " Try to show it." Was all he said before stalking forward after Durnal. Though a she reached, someone had pushed him over the edge and he lunged himself at whomever it was. Snapping their neck then glancing down the edge. Seeing that Durnal lay motionless on the ground he called for for Pelican. Anyone actually. He heard Pelican come thundering in and slid to a halt at the edge of the cliff. Growling to see Durnal. " Every fucking time!" She snapped and leaped off the edge down toward him. Landing sharply on her paws. Towering over Durnal's massive body and then bending down to nudge him. 

Bliss heard what happened and padded forward. Ending up beside Tark then sliding down the rocky mountain to rest a ways away from her parents. Snorting lightly she bent down to sniff her father, sensing he was still alive. 
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 39 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Blaze had already leaped down after Durnal, and winced as blood drenched Durnal's pelt. "Now is not the fucking time to be irritated Pelican!" Blaze spat. "Your mate had tried to commit SUICIDE!" Blaze snarled, watching Lillian come with herbs and stuff. She began working on his wounds. "He's alive. But if I can't get his wounds to stop bleeding, he will die." Lilly told them, patching them up quickly. Durnal's breathing was so light, it looked as if he wasn't breathing at all. Durnal's eyelids bled a bit. Lillian had gotten his flank and chest to stop bleeding, but he was drenched in his blood.

Layla snarled. "I'm not leaving this-" Layla was cut off by a vision, causing her to freeze in horror. "My father just tried to commit suicide!? What the fuck is wrong with this world!" Layla snarled, racing forward. She leaped over the edge next to Bliss and looked at her softly. 'I'm sorry' Layla mouthed before turning to look at her father's enormous bloodied frame. "Mom... I'm sorry for acting like an adult. I just wanted you and Dad to make up. I'm tired of you fighting with him. Its hurting everyone." Layla said softly, but turned to Durnal and helped Lillian and Genocide with his wounds.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 pm

" Keep snapping at me Blaze, keep on. You'll find yourself at the bottom of a lake in the next few seconds." Pelican growled seriously, not caring with Durnal suddenly woke up to kill her. It's not like he cared about her anyways. Shrugging she stepped away from Durnal's body. Hearing Layla and snarling. " Ha, I'm fighting with him. He started this shit. And I've never been able to show my love for someone. Never. Ask Tark." She roared, lashing her tail out.

Bliss felt her coat bristle. " Will you two stop talking about it! Like seriously? You don't know how aggravating it is to listen to this more than to actually see what's going on." Shaking her enormous frame with anger before tipping her head to Layla. " My life is so fucked up. Mother can you give me permission to kill myself." She snapped, then saw then heard her mother. " No! Are you mad!" Bliss thought on that. " Lil' bit." She nodded. " At least Layla can see. Hell, she'll fall in love. I'll be alone. Probably die alone." Turning to stalk off now she shrugged simply. " Oh well." 

Pelican watched Bliss and sighed heavily. Then snapping her gaze over at Lilly. " Lichen..." She bit her tongue not wanting to say it. " Can stay." She curled her lip up in disgust as she spat out those few words. Glancing down at Durnal.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Layla just looked at her mother. "Mom. He cares about you more than you think. Face it. He'd be an emotional wreck without you." Layla growled. "Very true." Durnal rasped, opening his eyes just a bit. "I can't say that Pelican is a perfect mate. Nobody's perfect. But I can say that I have always loved her. Never stopped. Never will." Durnal said softly, keeping his head down, pain washing over his body. "See Mom? He never stopped loving you. He just never knew how to show it." Dakota said softly. Durnal tried to smile, but he was too worried about harsh words from Pelican.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Pelican ignored them, looking away and growling low. " Just hush." She spat. Turning to walk off, her body rippling with irritation. Ramming her head into a tree and splitting it into, " Why can't I love." She asked herself. Questioning herself why she wouldn't seem to show her love for Durnal the way he wanted it to be shown.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Blaze followed Pelican and frowned. He licked her ear. "Are you okay?" Blaze asked, dipping his head slightly. Blaze felt pity for Pelican. "Nice work on the tree." Blaze joked.

Durnal gasped as he tried to sit up, and his body shook with pain.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Pelican slighty jumped as she felt Blaze lol her ear. Shaking her head at his question and sighing heavily. " No I feel bad because I can't seem to show how much I love Durnal. And when I try, it's just not good enough." Pelican frowned. Though she managed to chuckle at his comment about the tree.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Blaze smiled softly and licked her nose. "Durnal knows how much you love him. He just doesn't understand why you yell and curse, and it causes him to stop believing." Blaze told her softly. "In Durnal's eyes, you are good enough. More than that. But he even told me himself, that he is a bit jealous of Tark. You have been paying a lot more attention to Tark lately. And its hurting Durnal." Blaze explained. "Durnal understands Tark was your former mate, he's just a bit... Durnal's a bit insecure. He loves you too much to just let you go. Its why Durnal has been acting a bit tense around Tark. Just like when a new fae arrives and ends up falling for Durnal." Blaze added. "Now why does it bother you when a new female comes around?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Pelican halted when he aske her why she was bothered when a female came around. Looking over at him grunting. " Why. Because every female that comes around always starts getting the attention from Durnal. Like he wants them to be with him rather than me, which does make them fall head over heels for Durnal. I guess you could say I get a little jealous. I know I'm not the prettiest fae out there but im worth something. Right?" She shook her head and walked on.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Blaze frowned. "Pelican. You are a beautiful female. Durnal said himself he had never seen any fae more beautiful than you." Blaze told her. "And Durnal tries to invite you to hang out, but every time he went to see you, you were with Tark. Or trying to cheer Bliss up." Blaze explained. "But I can't blame you for being jealous. Durnal's charm does get the best of him sometimes. He doesn't try to be charming, he just wants to be friendly." Blaze added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Pelican growled lowly, not wanting to hear how much Durnal "loved" me. " I'll believe when I see it." She commented. Then, she snapped. " Well him being friendly is going to get someone killed." She spoke in all seriousness.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Blaze sighed. "If you wish to see for yourself, I accept that." Blaze said softly, looking up at the stars. "If there's any place to find Durnal, its the waterfall. Guaranteed he'll be there." Blaze told her before padding away.

Durnal sighed and laid by the waterfall, gazing up at the stars. His heart pounded in his chest as he heard that one sentence that Pelican once said "What's with you and that necklace?" Was what Pelican had said only a few nights before he fell for her. That sentence was stuck in his head, and he couldn't get it out. "I miss those days." Durnal mumbled to himself, looking at his reflection. It was soon replaced by Pelican's, even though she wasn't with him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Pelican watched Blaze go, standing there and thinking for a long moment before quickly padding off to the waterfall. That's where she found Durnal, sitting in front of a pool of water. Staring at his reflection The she-wolf's beaming blue eyes cased over him, before walking up to his side. Settling down beside him, my fur brushing up against his. Her enormous black frame bristled a little. " I see your feeling better." She spoke calmly. Glaring out in front of her. Then looking down at her paws and filling her words with sadness almost. " I'm really sorry about everything. I'm sorry I'm not that type of mate you wanted that showed you the kind of love you want from me. I just, can't do it." She whispered gently.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Durnal jumped a bit when Pelican appeared, but smiled softly. "Much better, thank you. In pain, but better." Durnal chuckled, but it vanished at her next couple sentences. Durnal's eyes darkened, making him feel terrible. "I'm sorry for acting so. So stubborn." Durnal replied, sighing softly. "You have nothing to apologize for. And I love you for you. You're unique, different from other fae's, and a total badass. I was just discouraged since you were hanging with Tark so much, it made me feel a bit jealous." Durnal told her, licking her cheek softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:14 am

Pelican moved away from his lick only a tad bit, snarling when he mentioned Tark. Snaking her head up high and glancing over at him now meeting his emerald gaze. " Yeah, well how do you think I feel when you give every other fae who comes along more attention than your own mate? I go to Tark because I have a connection with him, me and him are friends. Nothing more. Nothing less." She spoke wisely. " I know you are friendly, in a lot of ways. But dear, it hurts to see that you rather give other females your charming attention more than you do me." Finally, she let a frown pass over her features.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:34 am

Durnal nodded softly. "And I'm sorry for that. But most of the fae's that came here were either past mates, or really close friends." Durnal spoke, giving a small sigh. "I never meant to hurt you Pelican." Durnal told her, letting his depthless emerald orbs meet her electrifying blue. His throat felt heavy and cramped at her next sentence, causing him to gulp in guilt. "I wouldn't rather give any fae my attention more than you. But you are often busy, and we have been drifting apart ever since Layla started her training with Nakomi." Durnal spoke softly, his deep and confident voice sounding a bit painful and stiff. The snap of a twig caused him to whirl around and snarl, but he was knocked down instantly by Layla. "Take some chill pills, dammit! I was just making sure you two weren't trying to murder each other." Layla growled, rolling her blue eyes. "Why would I do that?" Durnal asked, narrowing his eyes. Layla chuckled and stepped off of her father, "You said it yourself, smart one. Ever since I started my training, you and Mom have been drifting apart." Layla reminded.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:17 am

Pelican snarls a bit, then motions for Layla to go. " Sweetheart leave us to talk in private please." She eyed her daughter down before Bliss came up and growled aloud. " Layla, come on give them space."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 am

(Srry for the wait...)
Lichen
I waited for Lilly back at her den, and snapped my head up as I saw her. "Is he okay?" I said meaning Durnal.

Kapu
I walked along, and decided to go visit Genocide. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 am

Layla nodded. "Sorry, I was just passing through." Layla replied, padding away to find Nakomi. "Hey Nakomi." Layla greeted.

Genocide smiled. "I'm feeling okay. I heard you got stuck with Layla." Genocide teased.

Durnal chuckled softly. "Layla's getting good at attacking with speed."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 am

Kapu
I smiled."Yeah, but she's not to bad." I said growling a bit. But it was just for show.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 am

"Just wait until she gets angry." Genocide joked, nudging his shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 am

"Yeah... Well, I've seen her that way to." I said laughing. I licked Genocide's cheek, and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:39 am

"But deep down, if you crack her diamond shell, she is actually very caring." Genocide told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 am

"Yeah, I think I made a dent in it." I said laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 am

"Ha ha, no. Layla doesn't give up so easily. She's more focused on her training more than anything." Genocide replied, chuckling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next