Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C o m p l i c a t e d [R]

2 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

C o m p l i c a t e d  [R] Empty C o m p l i c a t e d [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:04 am

The mean girl of Hollywood Arts, or much more known as Jade West walked into the hallways with her coffee. She was on her way to her black painted and scissor covered locker. You see, everyone in Hollywood Arts High School is allowed to decorate their locker any way they want. Hollywood Arts was a school for teenagers with talents such as singing, dancing, acting, etc. Well, Jade was good at all three of them. But she was quite of a bitch to most people that got on her nerves. Her beautiful ice blue eyes turned to see Sinjin. This weirdo has had a crush on Jade since 5th grade. "Hi, Jade." He greeted, his satly high voice recognizable anywhere. Jade glared at him, and said nothing. Just went back to getting her stuff for Sikowitz's class. "Will you go on a date with-" Jade cut Sinjin off with her yell. "NO!!!" Jade snapped, grabbing Sinjin by the shirt and throwing him away. Sinjin got to his scrawny feet and dashed away, looking back only a few times. Jade groaned and walked to Sikowitz's class. He was the weirdest, but the most fun teacher in Hollywood Arts. He taught acting. Jade sat down in her regular seat in the middle of the classroom, next to her crazy and bubbly friend Cat. "Hi!" Cat greeted Jade with her high pitched but adorable voice, rolling the i's. Jade looked at Cat, and smirked gently. "Hi, Cat." Jade replied. She was never the one to give a big and bright smile. "Hello young people of the planet!" Sikowitz greeted, walking up onto the stage with a Coconut in his hand. He always drank the milk right from the Coconut, so the class was used to it. "Sorry I'm late!" A familiar voice called. It was Robbie Shapiro. His puppet "best friend" sitting on his arm. "Robbie! How many times must I tell you. No puppets in the classroom." Sokowitz growled, crossing his arms. "Rex is not a puppet!" Robbie argued, setting his friend down with him on the chair. Andre walked into the classroom. "Hi Andre!" Cat greeted, again rolling the I's. Andre smiled and patted Cat on the head, her bright red hair soft on his hand. "Sup little red?" He asked, sitting next to Cat. Cat giggled. "Sikowitz got Robbie in trouble again." Cat whispered, a bit loud. "Let me guess." Andre scowled, looking at Robbie and his puppet Rex. "Oh you guessed correctly." Jade remarked, sipping her coffee. Cat gasped. "One time, my brother guessed something incorectly, and he got an F on his test." Cat giggled. Jade glared at Cat, "Nobody cares!" She snapped. Cat whimpered. "Jade. Don't be such a sourpuss." Sikowitz scolded, crossing his arms again. "Whatever." Jade replied, sipping her coffee.

(OK so this RP is for Victorious. You will play Beck Oliver, Jade's boyfriend. You MUST know what Victorious is, and MUST have watched one episode at least once. I will post the links to the pictures later. Please join. ANYONE that's advanced. Plus, all of the characters are 14, so yeah.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

C o m p l i c a t e d  [R] Empty Re: C o m p l i c a t e d [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Bump? I really want to get this topic going.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Anyone?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:33 pm

(Didnt notice your message till now you want me to just join in)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 pm

(Yeah. You have to play as Beck (Jade's Boyfriend) though. And please try at least 9 lines to start with.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:37 pm

(Okayy Its a little short sorry Im lagging and I forgot what his locker looks like lol)

Hollywood Arts, more known as the school in Hollywood, Performing Arts school filled with talented
singers,dancers,musicians,artists,and actors. Beck Oliver's the name more known as the guy with
amazing hair or Jade's boyfriend. He was known more as and actor but he did sing every once in a while
He walks down the hall with plently of stares from the many girls of Hollywood Arts as he reaches his
locker and puts his stuff in it and closes it. He reaches Sikowitz class and walks in "Sikowitz" He said
carrying the Z's a little realizing class just started "Hi Tori , Hi Cat Hey Robbie , Hey Andre" He says
walking over to his seat and sitting down next to Jade before slightly kissing her cheek and throwing
his bookbag down and running his hand through his hair.

Last edited by Love Dreams on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 pm

(This is before Tori is even at Hollywood Arts.)

Jade smirked and gripped his neck, crashing her lips onto his. Jade pulled away after about five seconds and rested her head on Beck's shoulder. As different she was from Beck, she loved him. "Jade!" Sikowitz yelled. "What!!!???" Jade snapped, lifting her head and glaring at Sikowitz. "Kiss your boyfriend later." Sikowitz scolded, glaring back at Jade. Her eyes grew a bit sly, and she glanced quickly at Beck. "Oh, I will." She remarked, smirking. Jade loved being the boss in this relationship, although Beck kind of got his way once in a while. Jade scowled at Sikowitz and sipped her coffee before throwing it out the window. Cat gasped, "That's littering Jade!" She whined. Jade glared at Cat, making Cat immediately fall to the ground. "I'm down!" She squeaked. "Good. The ground is where most Cats should be anyways." Jade snarled. "Don't be a gank." Sikowitz growled. Jade groaned, and rested her head back on Beck's shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 pm

(Oh Okay)
Beck deepened the kiss a little as she gripped his neck and took a slight breath as she pulled away.
Beck rubbed through her hair a little as she layed her head on his shoulder. He smiled slightly as Jade
glanced back up at him. There was a soft side to Jade that she showed to very few people that I had
seen often being the only one to seem as calm her when needed. He watched as she threw her cup out
the window as usual she was Jade there's no stopping her its not even worth trying he fears for people
who meet Jade for the first time she's not always nice. He watched Sikowitz teaching his weird ways of
acting as usual as Jade lays her head back onto his shoulder.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 pm

It was a long day at Hollywood Arts. Jade scowled as Sinjin came up to her. "NO!!!" She yelled immediately, scaring the creepy nerd away. Jade smirked and gazed over at Beck as she put books away in her locker. "Take me to the RV." She demanded, although it came out more as a pout. She let her ice blue eyes meet his welcoming dark brown. The two of them were now only inches away from each other until Jade reached up to have their lips meet again. "Please." She whined, pulling only her lips away so their foreheads were pressed together.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Beck smiled back at Jade as she walked over to him putting her books in her locker. He
laughs a bit as she asked to be taken to the RV. He gazes into her eyes as they kiss and
he grabs her waist pulling her closer before letting go and grabs her hand slightly walking
outside to his truck and opening the door for as she gets in slightly kissing her again and
closing the door. Getting into the drivers seat and turning the car on roaring to life as he
pulls out of the parking lot onto the road driving.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Jade smiled as she sat in the truck with Beck. 'Finally. We can be alone for three whole says.' Jade thought, remembering it was Friday, and Monday was a Non-Instructional day. As they pulled up to the RV, she smirked. Jade leaped out of the truck right as it stopped, and walked to the door of the RV. She tried twisting the handle, but it wouldn't open. "Stupid RV!" She snapped, kicking the door open. She walked in and laid down on the bed, waiting for Beck.

(Can you try to post faster. Sorry, but I have to go to bed in just over an hour or so, and I want to keep this going. So sorry!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 pm

(Its okay and okay)
Beck stopped the truck and got out closing the door and walking to the Rv seeing
Jade just kicked it open."Well I'll have to fix that" He says walking in and looking back
at the door before closing the door.He walks over the the bed laying down next to Jade
and kissing her again slightly before stopping and rubbing his hand back threw his hair.
He kissed her again slightly pushing her hair out of her face.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Jade smirked and crawled closer to him, planting her lips on his again, making out with Beck. It lasted for a good couple of minutes until she pulled away, and rested her head on Beck's chest. "I love you." Jade told him, her mesmerizing blue eyes meeting his depth-less brown. Jade always loved these moments where she could say anything to Beck, and he'd always respond. Her phone rang. Jade groaned irratably and answered it. "WHAT!?!?" She screamed into the phone, only to be greated by Sinjin's voice. "Oh my God." She scowled, hanging up and blocking Sinjin. She set her phone down and pressed her lips back onto Beck's, her ice blue orbs closing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Bump? Sorry. Again, IM IMPATIENT.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

(Sorry I had got off)
Beck grinned making out with her softly and kissed her forehead as she pulled away "I love you too" He said putting his arm on her back and cuddling againist her. He laughed slightly as she yelled at Sinjin and hung up kissed her again grabing her waist and bringing her closer to me kissing her forehead again.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Jade smirked into the kiss, making the make-out session deeper by gripping his shoulders, trying to pull him closer. And with her strength, she succeeded. She pushed him to the bed, and continued to make out with Beck, basically laying on top of him. She had longed for this all day. Jade ran her fingers through Beck's thick hair.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:26 am

Beck let her pull him in still making out with her. Her waist still in his arms not letting go. He smiled down at her as ran her fingers through his hair he kissed her again softly and pulled away leaving them in the position they were in.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:51 am

Jade smiled, resting her head on Beck's chest. She secretly loved these moments when there was nobody to disturb them, and she could be as naughty as she wanted to be. Jade's eyes grew with annoyance as her phone vibrated. "What do these people want now!?" She asked, grabbing her phone and reading the text. It was from Cat, which made Jade smile only a bit. The text said, 'Hey Jadey! Wanna go to the mall?' Jade groaned and replied with a 'NO', then set her phone down. "I want coffee." Jade informed Beck, giving him a glance. Even though Jade had already had four cups of coffee, she still craved it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Beck smiled slightly playing with Jade's hair. He turned his phone off not to be disturbed and laughed as Jade asked for coffee. He glared back at her into her eyes he wasn't the type of person to say no especially to her. Beck glared back at her not wanting to make any coffee he said nothing and just picked her up walking outside and opening the door to the truck and putting her in closing the door and getting into the drivers side turning the truck on pulling out and to a coffee shop around the corner.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 pm

"Hey, you idiot what are you doing!?" Jade yelled, struggling to get out of the truck. "Beck..." She groaned, hating the fact that they had to leave the RV. Once they pulled up to the coffee shop, she smiled. "Hi, welcome to-" Jade cut the man off. "Black coffee with two sugars!" She snapped before they pulled up to the window. The man flicked his eyebrows at Jade, which made her glare at him. "Just give me the coffee." She demanded. The man smirked and gave Jade her coffee. "You can have it for free." He said flirtatiously. Jade snickered. "Thanks nerd." Jade replied. "Beck. Please, just drive away." She pleaded, hating the man who tried flirting with her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Beck rolled his eyes slightly and sighed as she fussed but he said nothing. Beck noticed that Jade seemed a bit more irritated coming out then when she went in. He shrugged it off and sighed again pulling out and driving off back to the RV getting out opening Jade's door picking her back up grabbing the coffee and into the RV laying her back down onto the bed glaring at her and setting the coffee down.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Jade glared at him as Beck opened the truck door for her. "I'm not disabled." She growled as she was put onto the bed. Although, when Beck glared down at her like that, it... It kind of turned her on. But she shook it off and sipped her coffee. "Thank you." Jade said with a smile. But the thing with Jade is that she had her own way with saying thank you. Jade set her coffee down and walked over to Beck, her eyes meeting his. Then in the matter of about three seconds, Jade pulled him in, planting her lips on his. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Beck glared back at her slightly as she said she wasn't disabled he shook it off. Beck smiled back at her "Your Welcome" Beck says right as Jade pulls him in as they kiss. He grabs her waist pulling her closer as he sits back onto the bed pulling her onto his lap basically sitting her there while still kissing her. Beck leans back slowly having Jade lay on top of him he puts his hand up pushing her hair out of her face slightly and gazing into her eyes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Jade continued to kiss Beck, not caring what he did to her right now. The whole coffee thing cleared from her mind as she looked into his dark eyes. Jade's mesmerizing ice blue eyes glistened, not taking them off of his. Jade pulled away, and gazed at her phone. She sighed as the time said 6:08PM. "My dad's not supposed to be home for another four hours." She stated. Jade always hated her Dad.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Beck smirked slightly pulling Jade in a bit closer and biting her bottom lip softly and kissing down onto Jade's neck softly biting and kissing at it. He heard her say that her dad was not to be home for another four hours. Beck looked back up gazing at her eyes and kissing her neck again he played with her slightly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum