Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Leonard

I smiled against her lips, knowing she was trying to keep herself from screaming again. I pulled away and stopped thrusting into her, my semen soon stopping its flow into her. "How about we continue this at my house?" I said sexily into her ear.

(What's it called?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Embrace (R, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm

I smiled,"I'm under age." I said to him as I put on my bottoms and covered my breasts as they were red from him sucking on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Leonard

"What do you mean?" I asked, pulling out of her. I watched as she put on her bottoms and covered her breasts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 pm

"I'm Seventeen." I said as I put a single hand on his chest and then letting my other arm drop since he was blocking any bodies view from seeing my breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:41 pm

Leonard

My mouth dropped open. "You're kidding, right?" I said. I was 19 and a half and I normally stuck with girls my own age.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:43 pm

I sighed and dived into the water and started to swim to where I left the rest of my clothes and eventually put them on and got my keys out of my pocket and leaving the parking lot. I was angry some what so I tore out of the dirt road and receiving the finger as I drove home. I soon got there and headed to my room to take a shower to get all this dirt and lake water off of my skin. I stood in the hot water.

http://pinterest.com/pin/93027548524602126/

(That's her naked.)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 pm

(I've got to go soon.)

Leonard

I watched her go and then swam to the other side of the lake and collected my clothes and put them on.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 pm

(You coming back on any more today?)

I finished with my shower and headed for school to meet up with some of my friends I had promised to hang out with. I saw them and smiled as I gave my best friend Jerry a hug as he grabbed my perky ass. I was wearing a tank top and a mini skirt that showed off my gorgeous legs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 am

Leonard

I wandered away from the lake and out of the forest, wondering if I would ever meet up with Megan again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:55 am

The lake wasn't far from my school, two blocks away so my truck could be heard from there. I got pressed against it by Jerry thinking he was joking with what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 am

Leonard

As I was walking towards my house I saw a guy pressing Megan against her truck and I let out a shout. I started running towards them, getting angrier by the second.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 am

I turned my head to see Leonard running towards us. I was surprised to see him angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Leonard

I smiled handsomely at Megan when I came up to her and the boy. Then I turned to him glared then shoved him away from Megan. "What do you think you're doing?" I growled.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 pm

"Hanging with my friends. I'm not your property." I said looking at him confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Leonard

"I wasn't talking to you, beautiful." I said to Megan. Then I turned back to the boy, awaiting an answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm

"Going to have sex with her." he said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Leonard

I narrowed my eyes and took a menacing step towards him. "Oh no you're not." I hissed, my eyes burning in anger.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 pm

"She's not yours." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Leonard

That gave me pause but then I said, "Well, I consider her as mine. I hope she will agree to that." Then I put my arm around Megan's shoulders and gently pulled her closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 pm

"We fucked once, don't make me yours." I said to him

I just laughed,"See not yours." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Leonard

I looked down at her then said, "Well, come to my house later. Then I'll show you what I can really do." I flashed her another handsome smile and removed my arm from her shoulders.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 pm

"Leonard i can't,im not over eighteen and i don't want to get you in trouble." I said as i put a hand on his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Leonard

"Trust me on this, baby. We'll be fine." I replied, bringing my hand up to the one she had on my cheek and gently held it.

(I have to go soon.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:31 pm

(K)

I just nodded and left to go home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 pm

(I have to get off in about 13 minutes.)

Leonard

I started to follow her, coming up beside her. I stuck my thumbs in my front pockets and said casually, "You okay?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next