Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laka's Wish (R)

Go down

Laka's Wish (R) Empty Laka's Wish (R)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:17 pm

The beautiful midnight, black dragon soared in the clouds. Her ebony wings glistening in the moonlight. She felt as though she could touch the stars, which were twinkling, eyes above her. Her graceful neck arched as she caught the scent of food. She floated down, and drifted to the scent. Looking down she saw a small, pure white rabbit. With the stealth of an owl, she angled toward the ground.She finally struck, killing the rabbit as she landed. It was a tasty morsel, but not near big enough for a six month dragon. Laka looked around, this was an ancient place. The place where she had landed was where all the Dragons used to come to look for mates. She turned to the honeycombed caves in the cliff around her. It still smelled of the ancient dragons of the past. She hummed lowly in her chest, the hum field with sadness. According to everything and everyone, she was the last dragon left. Her wish though, her wish was to see another living dragon.
(I'm going kind of off Eragon, the book series. I would like a mate for Laka though)

Back to top Go down

Laka's Wish (R) Empty Re: Laka's Wish (R)

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 am

Leo hovered, suspended high up in the night sky, and examined the dark earth below him. For days he had been flying nonstop and he had come realize that he was actually quite tired, tired and hungry. Before he could drift off into a deep slumber, he would need a decent meal. Extending his neck downward, he dove and tucked his massive wing span against his silver scales. Like an arrow whizzing through the air, he dove head on towards the earth until he pulled up short and landed silently on the soft grass. The dragon sniffed the air and caught the scent of a deer close by. With stealth and years of training, he crept along the ground, winding through trees and over boulders until he spotted the large buck grazing in a clearing. Before the buck knew what hit him, he was dead and devoured. Leo grinned and licked his blood lips clean.

Continuing on his way, he traveled by foot until he came to a gigantic mountain filled with little pockets. Black caves dotted the mountainside and right away Leo understood where he was. He had landed not far from the ancient dragon breeding ground. With a sigh, he started around the base of dragon. Rumors of him being the final one, he doubted he could ever put on of the caves to use.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:27 pm

(Sorry for the wait!!)
Laka looked over the edge of the cave cliff, and almost shrieked for joy. There... below her... was another dragon! A huge dragon, much bigger than her. She slowly moved herself down the side of the mountains, trying not to make much noise. When she reached the ground she bellowed a greeting. She skipped over to the male," Hello!! I'm Laka!" She had to look up at the humongous dragon. Her tail twitched with joy, she could hardly keep still. She tried to rise up to look bigger, but she was still small in comparison. Her aqua eyes, scanned his body. He was a lustrous silver, that shine brighter than her own, midnight scales.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Leo thought he heard a noise above his and elevated his neck, extending it up straight and tilling his head upwards. He was showered with a stream of small pebbles that tumbled over the cliff's edge where someone had once been. He shook away the loose rock that landed on his head and waited, listening for the intruder that he was sure would be coming. Sure enough, his ears picked up the sounds of claws against grass and turned to see a black dragoness heading excitedly in his direction. Joy washed over him as he realized he was no longer alone, but his was more subtle than her obvious happiness. "Greetings, Laka." Leo said with a smile, his deep voice rumbling from his chest. "I am Leo.." he said, introducing himself to the small and petite female.

(its okay)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Lake inclined her head to look at him,"Hello... Leo." She vibrated happily in her chest. She wasn't alone! Her wish had come true! After all these years alone, she finally had someone to talk with. Laka couldn't tell if he was excited or not, but she sure was. She flexed out her ebony wings, the sun making the deep black turn almost purple. Her ivory talons sparkled. "Do you have a rider... or are you wild?" Laka asked, intrigued. She had been born wild, an egg that had long been forgotten. She kneaded the dirt, so excited she wanted to fly forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:59 am

Leo beamed down at the little dragon, showing his fangs as he gave her his most genuine smile. He admired her wings as she flashed them, spreading them as wide as they go. The sunlight filtered through their thin membrane and made then sparkle with purple. He chuckled softly and returned the gesture, spreading his as wide as they could go too. The sun glinted off the thin skin, almost glowing a faint pearl color. He then tucked them back in and moved closer to the ground so he was level with her. "Born and raised wild." he said proudly, puffing out his chest and smiling.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 am

She smiled at him, her dagger like teeth, glistening. Her emerald eyes sparkled. "Wonderful, so we don't have any riders dragging us down." I stretched my wings again,"You wanna go fly?" I asked, jumping into the air. A couple of swift strokes, made me air-born. I smiled at him,"Come on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:07 am

Leo grinned up at her as he watched her lift into the air, almost effortlessly. Her topaz eyes seemed to glow as he agreed and used his powerful hind legs to launch himself up into the air. He used his wings to level out and flew parallel to the ground and soared after her. He laughed, his deep voice rumbling from within his massive chest. "To anywhere in particular?" he asked her, reaching her side in seconds.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:34 pm

She smiled as he soared up beside her. "No let's just fly." She opened her mouth, and a jet of blue fire flew from her jaws. She twisted in it, enjoying the warmth. She flew higher and higher, then folded her wings and dove toward the ground. She felt the air skimming past her, and she smiled. How Wonderful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 am

Leo smiled as he watched her play with her fire. He rarely ever used his own powerful affinity. Ignoring the urge to do so, he continued to leisurely fly about, keeping an eye on her as she dove and swooped all about. He was too big for such games, but he still enjoyed watching her have a great time.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:18 pm

I frowned when he did not join in, in playing. I nudged him on his shoulder,"Do you know how to fight?" I asked. I had always wanted to learn to fight, but had never found a teacher. Now another dream might come true. I circled around him, spinning in circles. Making myself dizzy, I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed May 01, 2013 10:36 am

Leo puffed up his mighty chest and gave her a toothy grin, "Of course i do!" he bellowed, rolling onto his back and flying that way. He watched her circle him and laughed a throaty laugh. "I can teach you, if you want." he offered, slowing down his flying so he could hear her better.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Laka blew out more fire,"Yes!" She said happily. Oh how she wanted to learn to fight. She whipped around started to fly upside down like him. She had a little trouble, but managed it. "What now?" She asked with enthusiasm. She continued flying upside down. Getting better and better at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue May 07, 2013 7:26 pm

He laughed and said, "We could go to an ancient training ground where i was taught. Its not that far from here!" He lolled his head back and did a little back flip, beating his wings rapidly when he was upright again. "Follow me!" he called and started to fly West.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:30 pm

I smiled at his acrobatics,"Wow!" I whispered under my breath. I nodded rapidly to his question. I followed him, as he took off. It was hard to keep up with him, but I tried my best, and flew hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 11, 2013 7:56 pm

(i will respond when i can, promise!)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:06 pm

(Ok, take your time if you have to)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Leo noticed her struggling to catch up and slowed his pace. When she was beside him again, he smiled at her and winked. "Prepare to dive." he said with a toothy grin and suddenly dipped downwards. He flew at a spiraling dive and nearly struck the earth with his nose, but he turned upright just before and landed with a tough thud. He waited for her to land and gazed about him at the old training field with its rustic ruins and over grown grass.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:03 pm

(Sorry for the wait, I didn't realized you had posted... Embarassed )
I spiraled down with him, afraid I was going to crash, I pulled up quickly. I landed beside him,"Wow! I've never been here." It smelled of our kind, and I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 am

Leo grins, "Not many have." he says as she turns to look at her. He began to walk around the little clearing, admiring random pieces and remembering all the days he spent there as a younger dragon. He sighed contently and looked back at her. "What do you want to know first?" he asked.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:17 am

I looked at him, my eyes bright with excitement,"I don't know... Just teach me everything!" I said trying to calm myself. I snaked my head forward to sniff something, and I realized it was a broken egg shell. I recoiled, and brought my head up so it was closer to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Leo looked at her with a confused expression as she examines something on the ground. He begins to stoop downwards, but she elevates her head again. "What did you find?" he asked her, curiosity thick in his voice. He dipped his head and looked at the broken egg shell she found. He sniffed it but didn't recognize the scent it had. "Hmm.." he wondered aloud as he turned to look at her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum