Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Odd Coupling Award Goes To...! [M/R]

Go down

The Odd Coupling Award Goes To...! [M/R] Empty The Odd Coupling Award Goes To...! [M/R]

Post by Bravado Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:39 pm

The Odd Coupling Award Goes To...! [M/R] Black-10

(Just imagine him as just weaned XD )

Tyson was smallish cub, only just weaned but he was already on his own. His mother abandoned him, she had at least waited until he no longer needed his mother milk. But at 7 months old, he had not been taught to hunt and he was finding it hard to even catch a mouse. He had stumbled over a few already dead corpses, which gave him enough substanance to survive till now.

Tyson padded his way into a clearing with a clear pool of water and began lapping up the water, clocking a fish swiming past him. He stopped, tounge still hanging out, and in one move lifted his front paws and swiped at the fish. He only realised his mistake when he hit the water... His thrashed around to get his paws onto the bank and when he had a grip just floated there... " Stupid fish..." He mumbled..
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Odd Coupling Award Goes To...! [M/R] Empty Re: The Odd Coupling Award Goes To...! [M/R]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm

The old horse stood alone hanging her head, she played with the grass but didn't nibble...her appetite was gone. A heavy sigh left the dark bay mare, in which was greying on her head. Why does the world scream at me NO! You shall never have another child Angel! She sighed yet again and glanced back at her stillbirth foal. I must move on. She thought and at a steady trot took off towards the tree line. She traveled through the woods for quite awhile, the shady shadows cooling her on the hot summer day. Angel came to a stop feeling how dry her mouth was smacking her lips, she glanced about seeing a opening to her left. She lifted her ears listening, over the sound of the gentle breeze, pretty bird songs, and other peaceful wood land sounds she picked up the faint sound of rushing water. Turning she trotted that way.

Angel stood shocked at the stream staring at the strange animal at the edge, gently she picked it up by the scruff and laid it on the grass. She stepped back simply starring, "What are you little one?" She asked hoping it would be able to understand her. I wonder how distant are languages are from one another. She thought curiously.

Back to top Go down

The Odd Coupling Award Goes To...! [M/R] Empty Re: The Odd Coupling Award Goes To...! [M/R]

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:40 pm

As Tyson was picked up, his heart skipped thinking it was his mum and he instinctively went limp. As soon as he was placed on the ground he lay on his back and swatted at the air playfully. Though she had a slight accent, he could understand her, clearly as they were of different species . He smiled innocently, this horse, which was what he believed her to be had shown more kindness than anyone ever had...

" I'm a tiger." He said warily, he didn't want to scare her.. " Only a baby though..." He thought... why did he just say that, she already knows I am...

OOC ~ Brain fart 030
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Angel glanced at him with a strange look, " Those are circus animals I heard. You eat meat correct?" She asked then with a slightly frightened voice said, " Where is your mother?" She looked up and about tense. This could be a total death trap! She thought heart pounding in her chest hard. With wide eyes she returned to the fur Ball below her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 am

The cub sighed, " My mother left me, straight after I was weaned..and I do eat meat, but as you can see.. I'm trying to catch fish..I like it more than meat.. " He looked around half hoping his mother was there, but he knew she wouldn't be, she was long gone. He sat up and faced the horse. " Its okay to be scared " he said with a jokey tone to his voice.. He pounced forwards " I'm a big bad tiger after all " and he smiled at her.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Angel listened to him say that sadly and replied, " Fallow me." She began trotting into the woods. She giggled at his words but didn't reply as she spotted at a rotting log. "I once saw a bear eating something off of a log... Maybe you could too?" She said speaking of grub worms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:56 pm

The cub trotted over to the log and scratched at the bark, his claws were small but slowly he got through the bark. He spotted the back end of a grub and used his claw to pull it out , " One of these ? " He asked the mare. He had seen other predators do it when there was no larger prey so he thought he could do it too. He but the head from the grub and spat it out, eating the body. With his mouth full he said " It's a little chewy, " Realising he was speaking with his mouthful he swallowed the grub and said " Sorry "

At first it was pretty nasty but after you got over the look of the grub it actually tasted nice, so Tyson went back to look for another and found one, quickly eating that too. He looked back at the mare and smiled.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down