Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R] - Page 3 Empty Re: Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Cerema bent her neck to nuzzle Star and she moaned a little. Her cream coat a glisten as sweat began to accumulate on her coat, She felt her body tense up and lowered her head to the ground as she gave a little moan.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R] - Page 3 Empty Re: Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Star moaned as he exploded into her, pushing his seed into her for a moment before he dismounted and nuzzled her neck, coming up beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 am

Cerema moaned, again quite quietly as his seed exploded inside of her . She stood panting a little and smiled as Star nuzzled her, returning the nuzzle.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 am

Star nickered to her then trotted to the back of the cave and laid down on a moss pile he had gathered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Cerema was wide awake and stood at the entrance to the cave, staring into the stars smiling, she looked back to see Star lying down and smiled wider to him. She still felt scared being in the wild but at the same time she felt safe with him. It sounded weird considering there first meeting had been a forcing, but she had put that behind her and looked to the future.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Star got up with a huff. Then he trotted over beside her and nuzzled her neck gently before he looked up at the stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Cerema, rubbed his neck, " Go to sleep.. " She said gently, as she nibbled his forelock softly. She spoke again " My human used to navigate by the stars, when he had to of course. He was an awful rider though, I dread to think who taught him. He was kind, but firm handed with horses that were to boisterous. He would of had a field day with you. " She nudged him and laughed.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Star shook his mighty head and smiled over at her "You know, I would have loved to see your master. Well uh...not in the shape of when I did see him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:45 pm

She lent her head against his neck and replied " He would have loved you, as I do. I was his favourite, so he was extra nice to me " She smiled reliving memories and nuzzled Star again, " Now I have you, and I hope I'm your favourite! " She joked..
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Star smiled "Of course your my favorite. I love you." The words slipped out to quickly for him to stop them, so now he waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Cerema smiled wide, " I love you too " She rubbed her head against his and remarked, " We should get some sleep, there are some long days ahead of us... "
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:31 pm

I smiled and nodded, leading her back to the moss pile. I laid down and motioned for her to lay down beside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Cerema followed him and lay down next to him, her long legs tucked at her side. The owls were hooting quietly as she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Star rested his head on her neck and slowly drifted into sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:00 pm

(Want to skip a little ahead?)
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:05 pm

((Sure))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Cerema's side had swelled until she was hardly able to walk comfortably, although she was still able to move if needed. Star had stuck by her side through it all. She nickered over to him as she new this was her last few weeks before the foal would be born. " Star, we should talk names... I mean there is not long to go now " She said with a smile.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Star laid (?) beside her, grooming her withers gently. "I'm not that good with names...." he admitted sadly.

((SSS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Cerema laughed and nibbled at some grass... " Give it a try, If it is a boy what do you think would suit him ? " She asked gently

(Don't worry, I can't help it either xD )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Star thought for a couple minutes "Maybe...Aztec?"

((xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Cerema smiled, " I like Aztec " She said as she went to stand up and sudden pain hit her stomach and she landed back on the floor. " I guess it is time to find out " She said panting on her side.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Star was about to follow in suit but looked to her wildly as she fell. He didn't know what to do, so he was frantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Cerema laughed lightly and tossed her head as another contraction rippled through her. The foals front legs were almost out, the foal was clearly in a rush to enter the world! Cerema whinnied in pain as she flicked her tail out of the way.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Star smiled and nickered to her, nuzzling her neck. "Almost there...just a couple more Cerema." He cooed, trying to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:45 am

Cerema pushed a few more time and the foal was born, she immediately sat up and began grooming the foal. The foal whinnied high pitched and Cerema laughed she looked to Star wanting to see his reaction to his new child.

( What colour was Star, XD ? )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next