Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Cry Over Spilled Blood (R, GREED)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Don't Cry Over Spilled Blood (R, GREED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Cry Over Spilled Blood (R, GREED)

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 am

(its just fine)

As she was running, following his stench, Dedra noticed the scent was coming from above her. She looked up, but the canopy was too thick to see through in this part of the forest. She growled and grabbed onto a tree trunk. She scaled the tree and clung to the thin branches as she broke the top. She saw a flicker of massive wings and hissed, knowing right away it was the Shade. She ducked back beneath the tree tops and landed on the ground with a dull thud, unscathed and fueled with hate. She followed him with her inhumane speed again until she noticed his scent had quit traveling and was now lingering above her. For a fraction of a second, she thought he had found her, a classic case where the predator becomes the prey, and she stumbled through some brush. She froze when the obvious scent of human teased her nose. She glanced around her and hurridley bolted back into hiding.

Squatting behind a a couple large bushes, using her fingers to pry through the thin branches to see better. She observed a large blue tent that was still in the morning air. To the side of it sat a dying fire with its embers still glowing and puffing smoke. Her throat burned with desire for the sleeping humans blood, but she refused to give in to temptation. She came here for the Shade. She looked above her as a shadow on the ground moved. Everything around her exploded into action as the shadow dove and revealed the Shade as he attacked the tent, tearing the thin cloth to shreds. Dedra saw blood spatter and watched as a scared woman cowered in the corner, her eyes staring in fear at her skewered mate on the Shades claws. She brought a hand to her mouth as she watched the Shade her neck in his jaws and kill her. Dedra took a moment to wonder if she looked like that much of a monster when she drank. She shivered at the thought and made her way around the bush as sounds of the Shade drinking filled her ears.

"Is that all you ever do?' she asked, her voice lip a whip as she stood behind him. "Just tearing love a part.." Her voice hitched to hiss as her hands curled into fists. First he kills her human lover and now he killed an innocent man before his mate then killed her. The sight and scent of the freshly spilled blood contiued to tease her burning throat. She thought about the deer back in the tree and her thirst subsided for the time being.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Don't Cry Over Spilled Blood (R, GREED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Cry Over Spilled Blood (R, GREED)

Post by Greed Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Tokio sighed and shook some excess blood off of his hand and onto the ground again. He continued drinking his fill, the blood still warm as it slid easily down his throat. It was almost tangy. Most people hated even the smell of blood – something like old coppery pennies. To him, it tasted nothing like the coppery scent of pennies. It tasted tangy, and it was bordering on sweet, as well. He didn’t understand how he could ever get enough of the stuff. It was delicious… How he managed to keep his thirst in check all of the time, at this point in time, he couldn’t understand. He simply could not. A few traces of lingering sweat from his transformation trickled down his cheek and neck and he couldn’t help but shudder a bit. The contrasting cold sweat with the warm blood was an exhilarating feeling. Most people, he realized now, would think he was a complete lunatic. For half of a second, he considered checking himself into a mental hospital on the account that he liked drinking blood. Could that even get you into a mental institution? He supposed so. Show ‘em you actually have another form, a Shade form, and you’d probably be admitted to a cell in jail in the middle of nowhere, not into a mental institution.
Tokio turned his head when he heard someone talking. His flaming orbs zoned in on the woman he’d met the night before. He knew they’d meet again. He’d no idea that it would be this soon…but he did know they’d meet again. So be it, if this was how soon it would be. He wiped the blood off from his lips and dropped the woman, tossing her unnecessarily roughly to the side. “No. It doesn’t have anything to do with love,” he said, “But it does have everything to do with being in the wrong place at the wrong time.” He noticed a very slight change in her. She was thirsty, wasn’t she? Tokio knew getting too close to the woman would be a mistake, but if he could play this to his strengths…it’d be good enough for him. Besides, if she tried anything, he was rather confident in his abilities to fight her off, or kill her if need be. Hopefully he wouldn’t have to unnecessarily waste all that perfectly good energy that could be used for getting prey. He walked over to her and reached out with his hand, talons running down her smooth cheek, “You’re thirsty, aren’t you?” he whispered lowly, almost seductively. “You want some? I have extra. I’m willing to share with a pretty woman…seeing as you did come all this way just to find me. I’m sure that’s just what you want, isn’t it? A replacement for your previous lover…” he chuckled. His ‘eyes’ flashed dangerously, “Surely I’m no replacement. But…I will be a gentleman and share with you.” He smirked and brushed some hair behind her ear.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 am

Dedra shifted her stance, her sneakers grinding into the moist dirt as she put all of her weight on the balls of her feet. The light breeze blew through her auburn hair, dragging it back over her shoulders and then tossing it about her face, making her appear wild and frenzied. "I never said it was about love, it just always happens to be lovers." she growled, her voice slowly growing scratchy as she tried to fight back her dry, burning throat. She thought about what she just said. Did that make her a hypocrite being she just killed a buck and his mate? She shook her head. They were just animals. Her eyes moved over to the dead female that he had flung away from him rather roughly. She winced when the dead weight struck the ground. Her pupils dilated within her emerald iris' as her eyes landed on the dead male, fresh blood still pouring from his gashes on his chest. She noticed the unappetizing ribs protruding from his body and swallowed back bile.

The vampyress stood her ground as he approached her. She went rigid and froze in place as his hand reached out, his long talons glinting in the sunlight. She drew back slightly when he touched her cheek, leaving a burning sensation on her skin. "No..I am not.." she tried to lie as she involuntarily shivered and licked her upper lip. The Shade told her he would share what was left of his kill. Was that seduction in his voice? She inwardly whimpered. Somehow she found his voice rather enticing and she suddenly wandered what he looked like in his human form. To distract herself, she thought about the deer. She could kill him and still have them left over. Endless choices. She hissed softly when he mentioned Mike and flinched when he tucked away hair behind an ear. She raised her lip as she took a step forward. "I came here to kill you, not use you as a replacement." Dedra mumbled as she tremble. "Besides, i doubt you could do the things he did." she threw at him, raising an eyebrow. She unclenched her fists and started around him, keeping her eyes on him."But, if you insist." she said as she moved towards the dead human male.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Tokio smirked at the look on her face as she replied again. She looked almost exotic with the wind blowing through her hair and that look on her face. Delicious, he would say. “Oh, is the poor baby upset about losing a certain someone?” Tokio flashed her a grin from underneath his hood. He could see in her eyes how much she wanted it, even if he couldn’t look her right in the eyes at the moment. The way she stared at the body was enough for Tokio to be able to understand. He’d been doing things like that all his life, he might as well know what it was like to look so longingly at a corpse and desire the blood from it. Hell, he’d done the exact same thing the night before last. Blood was a seductive thing, wasn’t it? The way it smelled, the way it tasted, the way it looked whenever the sun or the moon reflected off of its red deliciousness. Mmm. Tokio’s stomach growled just thinking about it. But hey. He’d already had his fill, why not let the lady take some? He was being a gentleman, after all, wasn’t he? It wouldn’t be very gentlemanly to go ahead and drink the blood of the male when he’d already said she could have some.

Tokio couldn’t hold back another smile when he saw how rigid she went when he approached her. He highly doubted she was afraid of him, but nevertheless he still enjoyed the reaction he got. He chuckled when she so obviously lied to him. “Don’t lie to me, my sweet,” he whispered softly, winking one flaming eye before stepping back. He liked this woman, if for nothing else than to tease and torture. What was more fun than that? Tokio’s poor wife…he’d never been faithful to her from day one. He’d never really slept with another women, nor kissed one, but in his mind he’d committedly adultery a thousand times over. What could he say? He liked to play with his food before he ate it. Tokio’s amusement died at her next comment, “I’d like to see you try, my sweet,” he said, his words dripping poison. “Is that a challenge?” He snarled, but he didn’t intend to take her up on it if it was. Like he’d said, he didn’t mess around behind his wife’s back; he just ate the women he came into contact with, ninety percent of the time. Surely his wife wouldn’t mind that, right (oh hell, who was he kidding?)? He stood back as he watched her go towards the human, “You’re a strange woman. Would you still have agreed to it if you hadn’t seen me kill him? Wouldn’t you have the slightest suspicion I could’ve possibly poisoned it? It isn’t safe to drink after a Shade, you know.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Dedra grumbled, "It could be a challenge." After all, it was the vampyre custom to kill the mate of the creature that killed yours. As she stooped down to lean over the dead male, she went stiff. An evil idea formed in her dirty mind as she thought about the vampyre code of conduct and the rules. Her ruby lips spread into a dark grin, her emerald eyes dropping to slits as she glared over at the Shade. She knew he had to of had some sort of mate. Shades had a human form and no doubt that form had a mate. If only she could locate where he lived, she might be able to find his woman. Or man if he swung that way. She chuckled softly and drew her eyes away, resting them upon the bleeding human before her. As she marveled at the blood, Dreda couldn't help but think about his woman back home. Her mind came up with a fairly beautiful woman standing in shock in her bedroom as Dreda enters the doorway. Dedra stopped her daydreaming to rattle a fact off to the Shade, "Our venom counteracts yours." She lowered her mouth to the spot on his neck where the skin was the most sensitive. She latched up and began to drink, gentle suckling sounds emitting from her as she did so. Again, her mind drifted back to his mate. Dedra could see herself approaching the woman with a sweet smile on her face and seizing her by the arms. She would throw her on the bed and crawl over her, baring her fangs in her face. It was natural for her to sometimes seduce women as much as she did men so she might feel her up. The woman will fight as hard as she can until Dedra decides she wants her. The woman's blood curling scream with die off in a gurgle as Dedra drinks from her, killing her instantly. When she imagined herself drinking from her; the satisfactory of killing his mate rushing over her, she withdrew from the man with an audible groan.

Flushed, Dedra stood up and licked the blood from her lips with her tongue, her eyes boring into the Shade. "Strange am I?" she asked, walking slowly towards him, attempting to make herself look as appealing towards him as she could. She tossed her wild hair over her should and crossed her arms across her full chest. "And why is that?" Her skin seemed to glow a faint pink as the fresh blood worked through her system, fueling her with renown energy. She closed the distance between them,ending her walk right before him. "You are a fowl creature, but intriguing none the less." she whispered.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:08 pm

“Oh?” Tokio asked with a grin, “I might have to take you up on that challenge, then, pretty miss,” Tokio said, the amusement in his eyes being replaced with a bloodlust. If he could, while her back was turned, he’d take every ounce of blood out of her body and fill his own stomach with it. But, luckily for her, he wasn’t really one to play unfair and attack someone from behind. Honestly, where was the fun in that? Attacking someone from behind was lame – it was an easy win for a Shade to do something like that. So, she was lucky he didn’t follow the same standards that mots Shades did. Most Shades could care less if they played dirty, and most of the time, Tokio would admit to playing dirty, too, but that was one way he wouldn’t play dirty. Oh, sure, he’d gladly play dirty in every other way, but he preferred his meals to put up a fight before he killed them. It was getting him hungry and keeping him shape all in one! And then feeding him, too, but of course that was step two. Kind of. Tokio shook his head, “Oh, does it now? I’d like to test that ‘fact,’” Tokio said silkily. Tokio watched with little interest as she walked over to the male and drank from him. He ought to have drank from it first just to watch her writhe in pain from his venom – maybe they counteracted it, but surely it wasn’t an immediate counteraction. He wouldn’t mind causing another person – even if she wasn’t technically just ‘another’ person – pain. No, it was his sadistic way of deriving pleasure from the weak. Those who couldn’t handle the venom of a Shade often died in the most painful and, in his mind, interesting ways possible. Too bad they never put up much of a fight, though.

Tokio smirked, “Yes, very strange,” he replied, watching her make her way back over to him, without breaking eye contact. She obviously knew what she wanted when she wanted it – and he had to admire that about her. His eyes glanced her up and down before giving a satisfied nod. She was definitely one he’d come back to tease and haunt every now and again, and maybe give in to a little game of cat and mouse with. After all, who didn’t love the thrill of the chase? “I know I’m a foul creature,” Tokio grinned, “I love every minute of my foulness. Life would be no fun if I was good, don’t you agree?”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:11 am

Dedra stared up into his foul face, searching for something, anything that resmbeld a form of life, maybe a human form so that if she ever saw him on the street, she would know it was him. Coming up epmty handed, she settled on getting to know his Shade features. It was dark beneath his thick hood, but she could see his glowing red orbs. They were a creepy set of eyes, that was for sure. She couldn't see much else of his face, but history and research told her that his "face" looked derranged. Over her life time, she had seen Shades from a distance, never two alike. The internet didn't give an exact description,but it was enough to give her an idea of what she was working with. The vampyress licked the corner of her mouth, removing a small trace of blood left over from the male. She glacned away from him as she took a step back, her fangs retracting back up into her gums. "What is your name?" she suddenly demanded, tossing her flaming hair over her slender shoulders. If she were to track him, a name would help a great deal.

Her mind suddenly drifted back to the spot where her two latest victims were stored and her mouth watered again. Sure she had just smashed on some human blood, but it wasn't enough to settle her ever burning thirst. Intinctivly, she clawed at her throat and growled. She looked upwards at him from under her long eyes lashes, her emerald eyes flashing, and realized how tall he was compared to her. Could she really take him? Of course she could! She shifted her weight and crossed her arms over her full, half exposed chest. Maybe she could put off on killing his wife for a little while and just work on playing the game she knew he wanted to play.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2