Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old and stick kicking like crazy

Go down

Old and stick kicking like crazy Empty Old and stick kicking like crazy

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 pm

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile3/55816628-219/wild-horses-horse-blm.html.csp
(The grey in the middle with the paint markings but older looking with age coloration)
Name: Maria
Nick name: Momma Maria, Momma Mia (by all of herd but mate...calls her Mia)
Personality: Being aged she is very wise and understanding, her heart is full of love. She adores the young and misses her days of prime. She knows she only has a few good years left and doesn't want to take them for granted. She wants to have a good time, pass on her knowledge, and maybe have a few last foals. Every one has a bad side and when this mare has hers too, since she is old she has arthritis and can be a cranky bitch and no one, and I mean no one, should dare to walk behind her or too close to her head unless her foal.
History: Considering she is very old she has a long history, so let's start.
* Birth herd: Maria was born into a decent sized heard in which she managed to stay in for four years with out being bred. Once five her father allowed her to mate with a stallion he found suitable but he wouldn't let her leave with him. She birthed her first three foals here till she met him , he was glorious. A stallion of midnight black and blazing blue eyes, his mane and tail perfectly wavy. He was 16 hh and five years old, secretly the two met up a lot and grew very close. When she came in heat they ran off together to start a family.
* Life with Star Chaser: Maria and Chase lived a very happy epic love life which lasted till she was nine. They had ten foals together, 3 which didn't make it through winter, but the others were healthy and strong. The stallion vowed to never breed another made he was so committed and she promised she would never cheat. They spent their days together playing, having romantical moments, raising foals, and being utterly happy. It seemed the paradise they had when together would never end.
*The tragic end of Chase: A lone stallion had came one day to fight for Maria, it was just suppose to be a quick fight but quickly turned into a fight to the death. Maria was sure Chase could win since he had many times before but the younger stallion was stronger and broke his ribs, scared him up, and broke his wind pipe. Using his last words he told Maria, "I love you now and forever, and stronger de......" He never finished as he started gasping for air the wouldn't come. The stallion dragged her away.
*Life with Grant: Maria never loved a stallion like she had with Chase again but she must admit life with Grant was OK, he was cruel but took good care of her. She also had to admit he got her food much better then Chase ever could. She spent these two years depressed with few happy moments.
*Take me away: Dycen and his small band of mares found Maria wounded badly from Grant after she had her very first miscarriage. He had attempted to finish her off but Dycen chased him off and they slowly brought the made back to health. After a year she was perfectly healthy and staid with them.
*My herd, my family: Maria spent all her other years up to nineteen in her herd. She was happy here and token well care of, she birthed many healthy foals...even a few set of twins. She had many friends and was the elder of the herd, she was lead made till she got arthites but no matter what everyone, even her mate, had great respect for her and when need of advice went to the old mare.

Back to top Go down