Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FyreFly is flying away(R, forcer wanted)

Go down

FyreFly is flying away(R, forcer wanted) Empty FyreFly is flying away(R, forcer wanted)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:08 pm

FyreFly waved her head. She twitched her tail, knowing she was in heat. She let her scent out, welcoming all stallions. She was built beautifully, with a small body and long legs. Her dappled ivory coat, was shiny enough for someone to wince at the light. Her ebony mane and tail, glimmered in an black waterfall, curling at the ends. Her blue eyes held enough seductiveness, to fell 5 stallions in one look. She had been born barren, but that didn't mean she didn't go into heat. OH NO! She actually went into heat more often than most mares. And she loved to take advantage of stallions, who wore pretty, and handsome. All she had to do was bat her eyes, and swish her tail. Her specialty was forcers. She loved making them go crazy. And to make it better, she also knew a couple moves, to make stallions fall to their knee's. She blinked her blue orbs, and put her tail to the side. Letting her heat scent fall out.
Picture:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=ZSZ3CKAtDd--3M&tbnid=FCQh5x-H0Rr6XM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chickensmoothie.com%2FForum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D28%26t%3D1084009&ei=crAyUbO-Foq6rQH6hYDoDA&bvm=bv.43148975,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNF9wrFpieH3axUyHOi4fjjn90BtkA&ust=1362362775519613

Back to top Go down

FyreFly is flying away(R, forcer wanted) Empty Re: FyreFly is flying away(R, forcer wanted)

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 am

Caradwac had been stalking the mare, watching her, observing like a demonic shadow. He'd watched her petty games, and with a handsome smirk curved upon his maw, the Celtic stallion stepped forward. His movements were slightly under exaggerated, the iron muscles rippling smoothly under his smokey pelt. His body bore no scars, just the white markings of a tobiano. The Warmblood chuckled, his height sent him to a strong 17.1 hands. And with a graceful air, he took off at a steady trot towards the mare.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

FyreFly is flying away(R, forcer wanted) Empty Re: FyreFly is flying away(R, forcer wanted)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:29 am

I looked at the direction a stallion came from. I smiled, and swished my tail again. "Hello, there sir!" I said, the words falling from my mouth like honey. I turned my rump away from him, and pawed the ground. He was huge, and handsome, a perfect match for me. I actually found myself thinking he was attractive. But I shook the thought away, and swished my tail again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:35 am

He chuckled, his elegant pate swinging back and forth a little as he did so. His deep, trembling tones were like a mountain river. "Hello, Miss." He turned his body away from her slightly, walking towards her head. He had his own games. His huge crown tilted slightly, icy eyes regarding her figure for a moment. His nostrils quivered and flared as they took in her heat scent.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:38 am

I reached my nose out in greeting, and nuzzled him. I saw his nostrils flare, and I laughed inside. He would be a perfect part of my game. "What is a handsome stallion like you doing here without your mares?" I asked. I always said that, for that was my line. I held my tail to the side a little, but it wasn't noticeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 am

He bumped his soft muzzle against her's in greeting, a little taken a back when she nuzzled him. But Caradwac was a rough kind of gentleman, and stepped forward to nuzzle her back. When she asked, he took a long stride back and replied coolly. "Who said I had any?" The masculine shrugged, and whickered in a deep tone. "They're too much trouble to keep."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:45 am

I smiled as he nuzzled me, and pulled away to look at him. "Oh, I'm sorry I just assumed..." I said lying. I knew he didn't have any mares, and I knew what he wanted. But he was gonna have to work to get it. I looked at him amused," So you have had mares before though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:49 am

"By mares meaning ones I have bred and I have stayed with? No. No. Too much trouble." He answered coolly, looking to a side then back. The grullo shrugged again, then shot back. "What 'bout you? You been kept by a stallion?" He knew that one usually stung, and smiled wickedly. But it wasn't evil, it was more a cool, teasing, lop-sided smile that showed a subtle sliver of his teeth. She looked like she knew what she thought he wanted, but what he wanted and her thoughts were completely wrong. Most would of been quivering in their sheaths. Him? Nah, he was cool and watching. As per usual.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:55 am

I watched him, but noticed no advances. I smiled as he basically admitted he was a forcer. I shook my head,"Stallions have tried to keep me, but I was to much to handle. So in some way, your statement is true, but in someways still. It is false." I said thinking of all of those sissy mares who would do anything for a stallion to take her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 am

"D'aaaw. The big bad mare think she can't be handled?" He teased, winking playfully. he then threw his sculpted head back and laughed, the tone menacing and echoed. His rivered eyes fell back to her, narrowed slightly. With three easy, practiced steps, he was mounting her, his front legs wrapped securely round her barrel, lips whispering into her ear. "Now, little Princess, behave." He was all around her, extremely close.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 am

I laughed along with him, and saw him coming. I let him mount, and then I quickly lay down and rolled. "Well, well, no Isn't this a sad sight." I said as I got up again. I laughed again then trotted away from him.. Swishing my tail, and waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:32 pm

When she rolled he chuckled, stepping back to let her stand. "Quite a clever trick! Well, g'day ma''am. I may see you later." Caradwac offered a wink, a smile, then bolted, straight after her, and galloped straight past her, flicking his heels up in her face. He didn't catch her, he wasn't one to harm them too much.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:54 am

I laughed, and caught up to him quickly. "See you babe!" I said as I passed him, swiping my tail in his face. I lengthened my strides, and was soon far enough ahead, that I could slow into a trot. I smiled, and picked some grass up here or there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:05 am

Caradwac offered a deep laugh as she past him, curving off so he ran parallel. Seeing her slow, he sped up, still laughing. He could play cat and mouse. He could play any game she pressed for, and that he wanted. And so he took less care with the sounds of his hooves as he thundered past her, ceasing into a canter.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:12 am

I snorted in amusement as I heard him laugh. As he went to pass me, I nipped his neck, and stretched out so I was running even faster. As I got in front of him, I looked back and yelled above the sound of our thundering hooves,"Is something funny?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:21 am

"YES!" He hollared back, stretched out like a racehorse so he could catch up. He wasn't the type for races, but when challenged, he reacted instantly. At a penny's drop, he spun towards her, flexing his hinds to launch himself over her. Landing clear over the other side, he swerved back beside her.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 am

FyreFly spooked as he jumped over her. She snorted and swerved away from him. She ran even faster, her legs feeling like they were gonna burn off. She didn't even feel like she was on the ground anymore, now she was just floating there, running...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:23 am

He snorted and kept pace with her, before coming to the river, he slid, then leapt. His tail was pulled like a war banner, mane like a banner. He waited for her, looking across

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down