Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Pride [T]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Pride [T] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Pride [T]

Post by Blackberry Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Rhao walked deeper into the forest, shivering slightly. Her paws crunched over the snow and her breath billowed a cloud in front of her. Her belly cramped with hunger. Her eyes narrowed. She had never been hungry before. Her owner would always feed her, and in return she would hunt with him. Rhao wondered what she had done wrong.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:24 pm

(whats the plan and how are we gonna get them together again?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:59 pm

(i dunno... maybe they get caught by the pound or something)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:18 pm

(thats a great idea! good thinking! ill post in the morning though cause im going to bed.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 pm

(kk)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 pm

~later that night~

Will was sleeping, but he never actually releived himself from tiredness. being a wild dog was hard, he never got much sleep, just quick naps here and there. then, Will heard loud sounds from off in the woods. he stood up frantically and trotted off into an open field. the men chased him around, not able to catch him. then, they set up a contraption. it had, food in it! will cautiously walked towards it, and carefully stepped inside, eating the peices of hamburger that were in there. as soon as he stepped forward to the back of the cage, the entrance slammed closed behind him. will spooked and immediately threw himself backwards towards the entrance, but his bottom wade contact with metal where there used to be nothing. He circled around in the cage, but eventually settled down.

(btw you should go on youtube and look up hope for paws dog rescues. there are so many and ive watched every single one. they are wonderful and the more publicity this guy gets the better. that is where i got the hamburger idea from)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:46 am

Rhao had been asleep but a bang filled her ears. She sat up, sharp ears pricked. The dog stood up, tail wagging nervously. What did the bang mean? Her tail wagged harder. Humans! Back to civilization. Probably a few dumb hunters. But the scent of hamburger filled her nostrils. She drooled. Food... even better. Rhao followed the scent, panting. She came to a small clearing. Six people were loading a cage onto the back of a truck. What was in that truck? Rhao tilted her head. It was the dog from earlier. Rhao couldn't help but curl her lips back in a snicker. What kind of dog would walk right into a cage? But she could see bits of hamburger meat in the cage. Pretty reasonable. As the dog started to creep backwards a twig snapped underneath her paw. The humans turned their heads. Rhao held her breath, heart beating hard in her chest.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 am

Will watched helplessly as the men came back and loaded his cage into the truck. he couldnt hear the twig snap from the clanking of his cage, but he saw the humans react to something and he pricked his ears, staying alert.

(should these people be trying to help him find a home or kill him? do they want to escape or not?)

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 am

(hm... probably give him a home)

One of the humans said something to the others and pointed at her. The others pulled out some meat and held it out to her. Tail wagging, Rhao approached, head slightly lowered. She suddenly realized it was meat and gobbled it up. So intent on her meal she didn't realize another human stalking towards her. A twig snapped and she turned but it was too late. A wire loop was tossed around her neck and one had grabbed her snout so she couldn't bite her way free. "Hey," she managed to gasp. "What are you doing? Let go! That hurts!" She tried to pull herself free but was instead tossed into a cage beside the stray. She licked her lips and tried to sit up, but the wire thing around her neck was rather tight and she coughed and gasped. A hand reached in and pulled off the wire and slammed the cage door shut. Rhao growled her annoyance and turned around in circles, trying to figure out of this tiny prison.

(it sucks)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:00 am

Will watched the entire ordeal unravel as the female dog was loaded into the truck. He was worked up a bit by all the commotion, but calmed down about 5 minutes into the ride. the bumps in the road soothed him too. "well look where we end up" he said.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:51 am

Rhao glared at him. "Shut up," she snapped. "You're not helping!" The truck hit another bump and she nearly threw up the hamburger she had gulped down minutes ago.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:11 am

"i wasnt implying anything" will said boredly.

When the truck pulled up in the drive, will was unloaded from the cage and had a leash put around his neck. a man coaxed him gently and will ate the hamburger he offered.

(did you watch it?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Rhao growled at him once more and lay in her cage, trying to ignore the bumpy feeling.

She felt the truck pulling up towards something but didn't bother to move. She was feeling sick and just wanted to get out of this cage. The cage door opened and a leather leash was wrapped around her neck. She was then pulled out of the cage and set on the ground. The dog shook her pelt and flexed her muscles. More meat was offered and she was led after the other dog.

(watch what?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:24 pm

(eldad hope for paws dog rescues on youtube. look it up. there are alot of vids. just click one. they are all great. personally one of my favorites is the one that is titled, iphone saves dog's life. or something like that. it is very cute and sweet. all of those videos are what i am basing my writing off of.)

Will was led into a place where there were lots of other animals. he was lifted up into the tub and giving a good wash. the unfamiliar yet sweet aroma rising from his pelt made him scruffle his nose. his once dark brown coat soon turned back to its natural sandy color. Will shook to get rid of the excess water from his bath and jumped out of the tub, no help needed. He watched the female be washed too, as the friendly man played with him and earned his trust.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:33 pm

(i watched that and i got angry that they locked her in the cage lol)

Rhao was tossed in the tub and she felt soft bumpy things scrubbing over her fur. Her fur was matted with gun powder, dirt, muddy and bloody snow as well as scratches from when she would chase prey and it would scratch or bite at her. "You've had a rough time," the woman said as she washed Rhao's grimy fur. The dog huffed.The woman rinsed the soap from her pelt and set her on the ground. Rhao began to shake herself but immediately a towel was tossed on her and she was being scrubbed dry. Rhao snarled softly as a giant blue bow was tied around her neck. She tried to take it off by biting at it but the woman had tied it tightly, but not enough to suffocate her.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 am

(soo sorry for my absence!)

Will was soon joined by rhao and he wagged his tail and panted in excitement that he was just clean!
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am

(it's okay Razz everyone needs a break)

As Rhao stood by the male her eyes were narrowed and her fur was bushed out. She looked like a giant ball of fluff that smelled like daisies and flowers. And she hated it. She glared at the male, ears flat.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:24 am

"come on. would you rather be living in the cold woods the rest of your life?" Will paused his play to say this to her. then he nipped her ear, trying to get her to play and be happy.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:59 am

Rhao flinched away as he nipped at her. "I'll let you know I had a great life before I was... here." Her tail flicked and she glanced at him. "Do you mind?" she asked, nodding her head at the blue bow around her neck.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:43 pm

bump)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:35 am

bump
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 pm

(i was at camp sorry)

"whatever" will barks. Then he is pulled by the neck by a person. He resists the pulling but is pulled into the other room where he is locked up in a metal cage. Beside him on wither side are two other dogs. One black and brown, the other one small and white with the most annoying bark.

(I am sorry I have forgotten the plot for this. I was at camp for so long)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 am

(sorry, i've been really busy xD)

Rhao watched him be drug away. She shrugged to herself before she was suddenly drug away as well. She resisted for a little while before sighing and letting the human take her away. She was put in a cage, and hunched over, grunting to herself.

(to be honest i forgot too o-o)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:11 pm

(so what do we want to do with the plat?)

i'm all out of ideas.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2