Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wild and the tamed (Two new stallions of mine)

Go down

The wild and the tamed (Two new stallions of mine) Empty The wild and the tamed (Two new stallions of mine)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:27 am

Name: Storming Ghost
Nick name: Storm, Ghost, or Grey Ghost
Eyes: Light Blue
Coat color: Dappled Grey
Mane: Black and grey
Tail: Grey and white...some black
Markings: Black legs and thick white blaze on face
Personality: Storm's personality is WIP, I'll fill it out once I her to know him more myself.
History: Insignifant it's a normal past for a horse, he was born in a massive herd and left when a year old to join a batcholer herd to learn the ways of a stallion. He is still in this batchlor herd and has failed to steal any mares with them from herd so he can't start this own yet.
http://www.carolglazerphotography.com/whats_new/bin/images/large/Fighting_Wild_Stallions_1.jpg

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The wild and the tamed (Two new stallions of mine) Empty Re: The wild and the tamed (Two new stallions of mine)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:50 am

Name: Robust
Nick names: Roe and Mustang
Eyes: Brown
Coat color: Sorrel
Mane: Blond and black
Tail: Blond and black
Markings: Blad face
Personality: Same was Storm
History: Roe was born a strangley strong foal and a over achiver doing things before age. He was also super brave of everything which gave him this name Robust. Was he grew up in a small herd and learned much quicker then the other foals. At age one when he was kicked out he quickly found a bacholer herd and staid with them for three years before succesfully stealing two mares from a herd. By the end of that summer he had six mares and then the next summer he had five mares and five babbies for a mare died over winter. This herd was growing and by age five he had 15 mares and 8 yearling fillies and a few foals. All was good but recently a older and stronger stud fought him for them and he lost badly and was injured most horrid.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/01/a_wild_stallion_in_lagomarsino_cany.jpg

Back to top Go down