Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E - C O L D - H E A R T L E S S - A N D - T H E - F I E S T Y {Full horse bios}

Go down

T H E - C O L D - H E A R T L E S S - A N D - T H E - F I E S T Y {Full horse bios} Empty T H E - C O L D - H E A R T L E S S - A N D - T H E - F I E S T Y {Full horse bios}

Post by → Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 pm

T H E - C O L D - H E A R T L E S S - A N D - T H E - F I E S T Y {Full horse bios} Jag7qw
Name:
" Tacoma."
Breed:
" Pure bred Pinto."
Height:
" 6'9"."
Personality:
" I promised I would be a sweet, flirty, laid back fae. But this is all an act. I act sweet and caring to gain people's trust and then... In the case of being in the arena I will kill them. I'm is usually straight forward, and don't bother with small talk. My mom died while giving birth to me, but I don't think about that. I am extremely fast, and as strong as all the other faes. I am very stealthy, and pretty good with foals. I will never give up in a fight, even if I'm in a condition where I'm on the line of dying. Will always take the risk of protecting others, also self-confident. Humorous, and calm. I can make almost anyone laugh, even if they don’t or in a bad mood. Has an extensive knowledge of poisonous materials. I am a dreadful assassin. I have temper issues and I never smile. I have a body of pure steel. I have hard style and love to fight. Hardcore is more than a personality for me. My eyes show the devil in me, and I have nerves of steel. Feel nothing and never show my emotions. Other than the cold-hearted fae I really am, some things can hurt me worse than a wound."
History:
Sharp whispers of the dead rung in Tacoras ears. The screech of a crow sliced the silence. Screams arose around Tacora, she flung her head side to side watching in horror as the battle started. Her father was pinning a large black stallion to the ground, stomping at his face roughly. Rotating her head she seen a large frame weaving through battles, coming straight toward Tacora. She gasped, eyes wide. She felt the large stud nip at her coat, and she neighed loudly. Suddenly something came over her--With narrowed eyes Tacora gripped the studs neck and torn at the delicate skin. She sneered and reared with him, her sharp hooves kicked out powerfully. She dented his stomach as she went for another blow, knocking him down. Tacora watched as he lied there heaving, she sneered and ended his life instantly. Tacora turned to see the other horses retreating from the battle. She scanned the moorland carefully, looking for her father…As her eyes lay upon a fine shape curled up in a ball. Fine lining of blood flashed. She seen under the blazing sun her father sprayed upon the ground. Tacora let out an eerie cry, her front legs buckling, and she knelled down beside her fathers dead body. She laid her massive head upon his broad-shoulders. Tacora sighed, letting loose of her father. She slowly stood up, glancing up at her brothers gesturing call. She made her way through the valley, dodging dead-bodies. She stopped in her tracks, watching as one horse scrambled on the Earth surface. Eyes narrowing down at him, she reared up and strikes her hooves out in mid-air. The stud looked up at Tacora, a screaming echo sounded loudly through the area. Birds flew up out of trees. Tacora smiled, happy for once, she slowly rotated her massive crown to look back at Revane. She swore 'till that day forward, that she will avenge her fathers death. Even if it kills her.
Other:
" I come from Russia, so I have the richest Russian accent."

→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down