Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

4 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T) - Page 25 Empty Re: Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

Post by Blackberry Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Over the week, Thorns had been having a pretty nice life. However, there was this feeling that something was missing. He flicked his tail. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get rid of the feeling. He entered a forest, deciding to hunt. He heard twigs and leaves snapping and turned his head to see the she-cat named Sasha. Thorns blinked, a confused look on his face. "What do you mean by 'make memories?'" he asked.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T) - Page 25 Empty Re: Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:19 pm

"i want to spend time with you so we can become friends." Sasha said. She flicked her tail back and forth in excitement. "come on!" She said as she trotted in the opossite direction of the cave. She stopped and looked back to see if he was following. She wondered what had happened to nico. Maybe they would come across nico sometime today as they wandered around. He could help Sasha. As long as he didnt show any affection towards her. that might confuse thorns.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Nico was scouting the area when he saw Sasha. He tried his best not to curl up his lip, but he did. The way she yelled at him was still bothering the tom, and he sighed. Nico padded over and tried to smile. "I'm sorry about last week. I just didn't want you to feel like all of this was your fault. Because its not." Nico began, closing his green eyes. "Its my fault and you know it. I... I didn't mean to have your bond with Thorns torn apart. I'm sorry." He added, opening his eyes again. Bluejay padded over and smiled. "Hiya Nico! Hi Sasha!" He greeted with a friendly purr. Nico always smiled when Bluejay was around. There was no mistaking the dark gray fur and blue eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:49 pm

He had followed Sasha, wondering what was going on. Thorns followed her to the cave, and there was Nico and the other cat who Thorns couldn't recognize. He perked his ears as the tom apologized. Then the younger cat greeted them and he only flicked his tail in a greeting.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Hailey padded forward and started to do a bit more magic on Thorns' wounds. "Sorry if this stings. I don't want your wounds getting infected." Hailey meowed in a soft voice. "By the way, my name is Hailey. That dark gray tom next to Nico is Bluejay." She told him, her aqua blue eyes showing kindness. Hailey only wanted Thorns to know who was who. "That calico she cat is Neeva. You can meet her kits later if you want."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Thorns flicked his tail. "It's okay," he said. "They're nearly healed." They were just bloody scabs now. As Hailey introduced herself and more cats Thorns nodded dully. "Okay," he said. "I won't promise anything about seeing Neeva's kits. Most of them are scared of me."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:24 pm

"They are just nervous, Thorns. They seem to like you now." Hailey replied, watching two of them mew up at Thorns. Neeva chuckled and pulled them gently off of Thorns' paws. "Terribly sorry, Thorns. They are quite a pawful." Neeva meowed, watching her kits battle each other playfully. Nico chuckled as he watched the kits. Bluejay's father, Hawk padded over. He was nearly the size of Nico. He was a dark gray but with amber eyes. "Afternnon, Nico. Just on my way to patrol." He meowed to his Leader. "Be careful. Rapier might still be around." Nico replied, watching the tom disappear. "Are you thirsty at all, Thorns. I have a few small wooden bowl-like things to get water for." Hailey offered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:51 pm

(erm they're not at camp owo)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 pm

(Oh, lol. Sorry about that. Let's just erase the Neeva and kits part. O_O)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:01 pm

(kk. I'm done posting anyway, let's wait for Horsegoddess :3 anyway, i'll either be playing animal crossing city folk or watching tv meh)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 am

Sasha kept close to Thorns, not wanting him to feel threatened by all the cats. "come on Nico. Let's show Thorns around. Just you and me and him. none of your friends or clan members please". She said as she turned, planning on leading them anywhere. Sasha was highly debating in her head wether to show thorns his old house, or just to keep him thinking he was born feral. Sasha drifted towards Nico as they walked and whispered her dilemma to him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 am

(Dilemma? :/)

Nico nodded. "Of course." He replied, with a bright smile. "Awe, but I want to come." Nick, a 5 month old kit whined. "Sorry Nick. I promised." Nico replied, turning around and padding with Sasha and Thorns. As much as Nico wanted to bring Hailey or Bluejay, he said he wouldn't. "Sasha. On the way to wherever we are going, do you want to get food?" Nico asked, trying to be polite. He did kind of piss Sasha off back at the alley a while ago.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:10 am

Thorns followed, deciding to stay quiet. He was afraid if he protested they would hurt him. Tail flicking he followed the two cats.

(sorry it's short)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 am

(Its fine.)

Nico sighed, sitting down to rest. "Do you want to go exploring, Thorns?" Nico asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:13 pm

(sasha told nico what she was debating in her head. can you please reply to that?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:05 pm

(Yep, sorry!)

Nico nodded at what she was thinking.

(Sorry. Don't know what to post. :/)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Thorns said, "I'm not hungry." He licked his lips. "I ate something before we left camp."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Nico nodded. "Alright. We have enough fresh kill back at camp anyways." Nico replied, understanding. He wasn't very hungry either. "Maybe we could go to the waterfall. Its a nice place." Nico suggested, shrugging his muscular shoulders.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 am

When Nico said 'waterfall' Thorns bristled. "Why would you take me there?" he found himself snarling.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:31 am

"Well, its a beautiful place." Nico replied. "And the waterfall is the main place where you lost your memory. It might help you remember something." He added, a bit confused. "Do you honestly think I'd try to drown you, Thorns? If you don't want to go there just say so." Nico said, not looking at him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 am

(we are not trying to have him regain his memory remember? we are just creating new ones)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Thorns' fur flattened. "I'm sorry," he said, shaking his body. "What happened? I suddenly felt really angry."

(i'll make thorns very confused ^^)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Nico sighed, "Its alright. Everyone get's angry." Nico shrugged and gave a little smile. "We could go explore the city." Nico suggested, glancing in the direction of the large city.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:30 am

Thorns flicked an ear, not responding.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:54 am

"OK... How about we go see Neeva's kits?" Nico suggested, shrugging again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next