Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 27 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:25 pm

I smiled at her, and pressed my nose to her's. Her eye's glinted beautifully in the sun, I licked her forehead. Happy to be in this loving clan.

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 27 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Leafstorm tensed, but stayed still. Her heart skipped a beat. 'I cant love him!' She thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 pm

(I WILL NOT LET THIS TOPIC DIE!!!!!!!)
~Cleo~
I padded around the camp, noticing Leafstorm's wail.
"Hey there Leafstorm. So...why the whole 'I CANT LOVE HIM!' thing" I said, mimicking Leafstorm's tone...but more dramatically.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 03, 2013 9:38 am

(Leafstorm was thinking that. O.O)

Leafstorm hissed, her tail lashing. "I suggest you turn around kittypet! I'm not in the mood!" Leafstorm snarled, her claws unsheathing with rage. Ravenstar hissed, batting Leafstorm on the ears. "Don't you speak to my Apprentice like that Leafstorm! And Cleo, I expect better from you. You shouldn't be eavesdropping." Ravenstar hissed, cuffing Cleo's ear. Ravenstar was a wise Leader, but he didn't take crap from his clanmates. Stormpaw padded towards Bluepaw, smiling softly. "Hey, Bluepaw." He greeted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri May 03, 2013 2:23 pm

(btw the dream has Leafstom speak in it. Not trying to powerplay cuz it's in a dream...and stuff.)

~Bluepaw~
I giggled slightly and then looked back at Stormpaw.
"Good morning Stormpaw. How are you?" I said, showing my more...mature side.

~Cleo~
I looked back up to Ravenstar when he said I shouldn't be eavesdropping.
"I wasn't eavesdropping. Over half the clan probably heard that wail from Leafstorm." I snarled, padding back to the river. I looked at my reflection and suddenly saw a pink, leopard print, collar around my neck. Leafstorm had called me a kittypet and now I saw that she was right. I didn't belong in a clan. I belonged in a house. With humans and milk in a dish. I padded back to the camp and curled up in my nest. I had a strange dream.
I stretched my paws out as I woke up and padded out into the camp.
"What's that around your neck?" Bluepaw spat.
"What are you talking about?" I asked, looking at my neck.
"THAT." Bluepaw hissed, pointing at something around my neck. It was another pink, leopard print, collar.
"You don't belong here kittypet." Leafstorm hissed. I yanked at the collar. No luck. I wanted to get it off but it wasn't budging.
"Somebody please help me get this off." I mewed.
"That's a symbol that you will never belong. You can never take it off. You will never be a true clan member." Leafstorm hissed. I struggled getting the collar off. Leafstorm was right. I'll always be a kittypet. I can't change it. It'll always be there. No matter how hard I try to hide it. It'll always be a part of me. Always...Always...Always...AlwaysAlways...

I woke up, clawing at my neck. I stood up and padded to Oakheart.
"Do you think the clan accepts me for being a kittypet?" I asked.
"Well, of course they do. They may not like it but you're the leader's apprentice so they must accept it." Oakheart mewed, soothingly.
"But Leafstorm doesn't even call me Leafstorm or Cleo. She calls me kittypet." I wailed.
"Don't mind Leafstorm." She said. "She's just a cat with her tail in a twist...but 24/7." Oakheart joked.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Leafstorm padded into Camp, feeling a bit bad. "Hey, Cleo. Um, I'm sorry for being so rude. I should have been more polite." Leafstorm meowed, her emerald gaze meeting Cleo's blue steadily. She sneered at Oakheart. These two never really liked each other much.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri May 03, 2013 6:45 pm

(btw Cleo has green eyes, too.)

~Cleo~
I looked up at Leafstorm.
"Its no problem. I know that it must be weird having a kittypet roam around the clan like its one of you guys." I spat. "You know, what you said really hurt! I thought I was finally being accepted into the clan and you come out and say that!" I hissed at Leafstorm and slinked out of Oakheart's den. I raced through the camp, tears streaming and I quickly ran toward the human houses.
Leafstorm will never come near the tainted kittypet village. I hissed in my mind. I quickly climbed a tree and leaped onto a house. A soft mewing echoed through the house I was on top of. I looked though the sunroof and saw a familiar cat and a group of kittens. They didn't look familiar. But they also looked younger. Than a cat my age padded into the room. He looked all too familiar.
Faron I thought. He was my older brother. He was older by 30 seconds. And he always teased me about it. My mother glanced up and spotted me. A gleam of recognition shone in her eyes. I looked away but then quickly looked back and continued watching what could have been my life.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 04, 2013 9:35 am

"Cleo, wait!" Leafstorm meowed after her, racing forward. For a 7 moon old cat, Cleo was fast. Leafstorm raced through the forest, her paws barely touching the ground. "Ha ha ha. Look who it is." A familiar voice taunted. It was Leafstorm's mortal enemy. Lionclaw. She hissed. "Go away you ShadowClan mousebrain." Leafstorm hissed. She launched herself onto Lionclaw, her teeth ripping into his scruff as claws raked down his back. Leafstorm was yanked off by Ravenstar. He hissed at Lionclaw. "You. Get back to your territory, or I'll let my warrior rip your tail off." Ravenstar threatened. Lionclaw sneered, but did as he was told. Leafstorm sighed. "Do you mind helping me find Cleo?" She asked. He nodded. The two raced off into the forest to find Cleo.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon May 06, 2013 8:46 am

~Cleo~
I heard Ravenstar and Leafstorm looking around for me. I looked quickly back into the Sunroof and saw Faron looking up at me. He looked to a small hatch in the door on the other side of the house. I crawled slowly over the house and leaped down to the ground. I crawled through the hatch and looked at Faron and my mother.
"Thanks...but I'll be leaving soon. Mother, Rainclan's leader has chosen me as his apprentice. You know I can't leave that honor. I could become a clan leader." I said. My mother nodded and then continued to tend to her new litter of kittens. I crawled back over to the door and wondered if Leafstorm or Ravenstar would come through to find me.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 06, 2013 9:27 am

"I've got her scent." Leafstorm told Ravenstar, racing forward. They spotted Cleo and skidded to a stop. Leafstorm flattened her ears, and looked at the ground in shame. Ravenstar stepped forward and touched Cleo's ear with his nose. "Are you hurt?" He asked, Ravenstar's dark aqua eyes glistening with concern. Leafstorm sighed, and began to lick her calico fur, her green eyes trying not to meet Cleo's. Leafstorm was maybe the most spicy and hard-headed she-cat in the Clan, but she wasn't heartless.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue May 07, 2013 5:52 pm

(BTW Cleo is still in the house so unless they willingly went into the house they couldn't have found her that easily because Cleo was out of sight in the house)

I hissed at Leafstorm and raced further into the house. Faron hissed at Ravenstar and Leafstorm and batted at them. My mother slinked off with her litter of kittens. I raced up into the second floor of the house and quickly leaped up onto a shelf. I hid behind something so they couldn't see me. Then a human walked through and sprayed the room with Fabreeze, masking my scent unintentionally. I smiled and crawled farther back into the corner so I was camouflaged.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 07, 2013 6:02 pm

(Oops. Lol.)

"Faron wait!" Ravenstar meowed, racing after her. "Don't you recognize me? Its me. Ravenstar. I was Ravenclaw the last time we saw each other." Ravenstar told her, his dark blue eyes meeting hers steadily. Leafstorm nodded a greeting. "Don't mind Leafstorm. She's just got a burr in her pelt." Ravenstar teased. Leafstorm sneered at Ravenstar, and ignored his teasing. "I'm looking for Cleo. I'm her mentor." He meowed, his black tail swishing back and forth. Cougartail raced forward and glanced at Faron. "You remember Cougartail, don't you?" Ravenstar asked, looking st his light brown tabby friend whom had the silver eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue May 07, 2013 6:08 pm

(and Faron is a guy...do you even read my posts? kidding. Razz)

~Faron~
A gleam of recognition shone in my eyes.
"Oh...so your the leader now?" I said. The he asked about Cleo.
"She went upstairs...I think." I said. Then I looked at Leafstorm. I nodded to her and then remembered Cougartail.
"I remember Cougartail. Did he come with you?" I asked, looking around.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 08, 2013 9:28 am

Ravenstar nodded. "Yes, I became Leader about 7 or 8 moons ago." He replied, smiling softly. Cougartail smiled. "I was kicked out of WindClan. So I was offered a place in RainClan." Cougartail told Faron. Ravenstar's eyes glanced at the house. "Why live with two-legs? Why not join RainClan?" He asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed May 08, 2013 3:29 pm

~Faron~
I looked at Cougartail.
"Clan life may be the life for Cleo...but not for me." I said, quite simply actually. "But anyways, Cleo is somewhere upstairs." I continued.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 09, 2013 10:56 am

"Could you get her please?" Ravenstar asked politely, glancing at Leafstorm. She sighed. "I'll get her."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri May 10, 2013 10:40 am

~Faron~
I started walking toward the stairs and then Leafstorm said she'd go.
"Oh...well...okay." I said, sitting down.

~Cleo~
I covered myself with the Fabreeze as the human sprayed it more and more. She mumbled something about how bad the litterbox smelled and then continued to spray the stuff everywhere. I crouched farther into the corner and smiled as the human readjusted the frame I was behind so I couldn't be seen from any angle except above. And there wasn't a shelf above.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Leafstorm snook inside, her eyes glancing upstairs. "Psst, Cleo." She meowed quietly, having a faint smell of Cleo. Leafstorm was one of the best trackers in the Clan. "Cleo, I'm sorry for what I said, OK?" Leafstorm meowed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri May 10, 2013 5:21 pm

~Cleo~
I hissed at Leafstorm and leaped down. I raced out the back door, knowing all the tricks about this house. I raced back to the camp.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Leafstorm zipped after her, but out of nowhere a huge tom knocked her out cold. Ravenstar hissed and attacked the unfamiliar black tom, sending him away. Ravenstar picked up Leafstorm, blinking her blood out of his eyes. "Oaktail!" Ravenstar yowled, putting Leafstorm down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon May 20, 2013 3:23 pm

~Oaktail~
I raced out and quickly dragged Leafstorm into my den.
"You poor child. Those Shadowclan rats have no business being here..." I snarled as I started mending Leafstorm's wounds. Then Cleo raced in a skidded to a halt.
"What happened!" she mewed.
"Shadowclan happened." I growled.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Leafstorm winced lightly. "Th-Thank you, Oaktail." She whispered, her emerald eyes meeting Oaktail's amber.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue May 28, 2013 4:28 pm

~Oaktail~
"No problem." I said, smiling a bit. Then I looked away and went back to work.
"Cleo, Ravenstar...I need to work. Out Out OUT!" I mewed, playfully.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Ravenstar dipped his head and padded out of the Medicine Den, right up to Snowpelt. "Evening Snowpelt. I rust you are doing well." Ravenstar meowed to his mate, licking her ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue May 28, 2013 5:18 pm

~Snowpelt~
Of course. I'm doing fine." I replied to Ravenstar's question. I smiled and nuzzled him.
"I hope Leafstorm is okay. I heard that Shadowclan attacked her." I spat as I said Shadowclan's name.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next