Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+12
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Goldfire1200
Saviour
Greed
Harley's Rainbow
TheFreak
Harley
Dark**Light
horsegodess
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Shadow-Walker
P r o m i s e r
16 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 39 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Harley Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Thorn backed away, letting his devastated sisters curl up next to their dying mother. "It isn't your fault... I saw it heading towards the territory, and I knew there were pups, so I tried to attack it. But maybe, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe its just the shock telling me I'm dying... I might live... but the odds are not in my favor..." Nia licked Blaze on the nose, tears streaming from her eyes. "Oh why didn't I just stay with the pack! My pups, my.... real... pups, will never get to see the world... Mia, mimic, thorn will care for you..." It crushed her, telling Blaze she had mated with another. "I'm sorry Blaze, I wouldn't be alive now if he hadn't cared for me, even if it was forced upon me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 39 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 pm

~Blaze.

I smiled but still cried and licked her back. 'Cmon Nia, you aare strong enough to fight this. I'll carry you on my back to the den! I will do anything to have you survive." I said still crying. When she told me she mated with another male, I still didn't mind. "I am... So sorry he didn't care about you." I said sweetly.

Durnal~

I watched as Blaze tried to cheer her up, and smiled. "Blaze is right. You can fight this off." I insisted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 39 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Harley Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Mimic and mia poked around on their mother a little bit, and shook their heads. "Several broken ribs... and something inside, it may be vital, but she could live without it..." Mimic said, nudging her shaking mother. "Blaze, could you?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:10 pm

I stood up slowly and say everyone in to a wolf. I walked over to where she was and saw nia. I listened to what was being said. "everythings going to be fine." i knew deep inside it wasnt i looked at the two pups curled beside her and have a slight sigh, i softly nuzzled them trying to be reassuring.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 39 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Durnal~

I saw Shadow trot up to us and I smiled. She really made me feel happy at this moment, and I gave her a frindly lick on the nose. "It is good to have you back, Shadow. I missed you... Alot." I said to her, with my green eyes locked to her silver eyes. I sat next to her and watched everyone else.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Blaze~

I smiled at the young female pup, and glanced at her. "Yea I can carry her." I said as I gently got Nia on my back, and walked to the den with the others.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Nia wi nced in pain, wondering if she would really be ok. Her adopted puyps followed anxiously, whining.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Blaze~

I gently put Nia down in the den, and our eyes locked, then I smiled. "I will always be there for you, Nia. No matter what." I said, giving her a loving nuzzle on her cheek. I then got up and grabbed her a fish from the food pile, then offered it to her. I whispered in her ear "I love you." I whispered.

Durnal~

I laid down next to Shadow, and winced in slight pain, for I had a cut running down my shoulder. Blood stained my black coat, and I looked at it with a sneer. I ignored it and watched as Nia huffed, and Blaze was doing everything he ever could to save the one he loves.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Mimic trotted over to Durnal, nursing his wound. "I bet Mia could take care of that." she whispered, backing up as the runt of the litter came up with herbs and cobwebs in her mouth.

Nia sighed, closing her eyes in pain. The pain had shifted from her inner stomach t oher ribs. "The pups may be dead.." She accepted the fish, and nibbled on it a little.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 pm

I followed then to the den and sat down and watched then moved out of the way when one me nias adopted pups tended to durnals wounds. I looked over at nia when i heard what she had said "when were they due?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Durnal~

I looked at Mia, and smiled. "Thanks Mia." I said as she tried to heal my wound, then I looked over at Shadow. "Its great to have you back." I told her.

Blaze~

I laid next to Nia, then put my head on her shoulder and one of my paws over her back, keping her warm. I licked her cheek and frowned at her words. "I hope the pups, survive." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:14 pm

~Nikolite~
I glared at Thorn as he called me a forcer. I WAS a forcer...but not anymore. I had committed myself to Jemima and I was never going to leave her...no matter how many times she snapped at me. I watched as Durnal ran off. I ran back to the den and comforted Jemima. I looked around and began to groom the pups. I heard all the commotion and then I walked outside. I took one look outside and then BAM! No one had kicked me in the head but I felt like i had been kicked in the head. I even took a step back...I looked around and then I saw Nia being carried and Thorn was badly hurt...It was awful...worse than when Silver was killed. Silver was killed! I had forgotten to tell Shadow that Silver was killed! How could I have forgotten such an important thing! I walked up to Shadow and said
"I have to talk to you...I have some really good news...and some rally bad news." I walked over to the area where Silver was buried and I wiped away any sadness and I became an expressionless wolf. Like I was a ghost...like any wolf would stare right through me...I looked at Shadow and let a small huff out.
"Silver was killed...I know...it's awful. And you're probably going to blame it on the wolf who got into fights with him and forced his sister...but I swear I didn't kill him...He was shot by a hunter...And he was buried right here..." I flicked my tail toward his grave, which was right next to us.
"I brought us here because I would think that Silver would like to hear this news... Jemima had her puppies..." I let a twinkle of happiness flood into my eyes. "Would you like to come and see them?" I asked. I padded toward Jemima and nuzzled the puppies.

~Jemima~
I ignored all the commotion outside and busied myself with grooming the poppies. I smiled as they each sniffed around to find my teats. They each suckled for a bit and then fell asleep together, fitting together like puzzle pieces. I looked at Nikolite as he came back in and nuzzled me.
"Their names are Samantha" I nuzzled Samantha, "Nikole," I nuzzled Nikole, "and Silver" I gently nuzzled and licked Silver. I smiled and said
"Aren't they wonderful? I think they are the most beautiful puppies I have ever seen. Speaking of puppies...I wonder when Pelican will have hers? She is way overdue...I hate to think this...but what if the puppies died while inside her?" I shook away the thought and then turned my attention to Samantha, who was whining slightly. I nuzzled her to my teats and then began to groom each one again.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 pm

"Can I see them?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:56 pm

I looked at nikolite and followed him to silvers grave, i looked at him then back to the grave and let out a sigh then nodded my head and followed him to the den where jemima and the pups were. I looked down at her and the pups and smiled "congradulations."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 pm

I looked over as they returned and smiled. "They are beautiful pups, Nikolite." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 pm

~Jemima~
I smiled and said
"I was definitely going to name at least one pup Silver. Samantha and Nikole are girls. Silver is the only boy." I nuzzled Silver once more and then I looked up at Nikolite.
"I am kind of glad we became mates...You are way nicer than I thought you would be. I am just hoping you won't turn on me...and leave." I smiled slightly and continued, "But you would never do that...right?" I curled protectively around the puppies and the thanked Shadow for congratulating me. I looked at Durnal and said
"Durnal, you really are the best father I have ever had. I never really knew my other father...but I have heard that he attacked Silver. I am kind of glad you killed him. Gosh knows what he could have done to me if he got the chance!" I smiled and then I gently nuzzled Nikole toward her father.
"She looks a lot like you...that's why I named her Nikole..." I said gently. I then looked around and noticed that Samantha looked a lot like a mixture of Silver and my coat...I smiled and then I looked at Silver. He looked exactly like Silver. I couldn't really tell because they still had their newborn fur, but I could see their puppy fur coming in...

~Nikolite~
I smiled as Durnal and Shadow congratulated me and Jemima, I smiled and listened as she asked me a question.
"I would never leave you...not in a million years." I said softly, as I nuzzled her. I snuggled Nikole as Jemima gently nuzzled her toward me.
"All of the pups are beautiful...Samantha has your eyes...Silver has your adventurous spirit..and Nikole has your fierceness. You are in every single puppy here..." I smiled and nuzzled Jemima. I nudged Nikole back to Jemima and then I snuggled up to her from behind. I nuzzled her one lat time before falling asleep. It was a very long and exciting day that I would surely never forget.
"My pups were born...and I am still together with Jemima...My pups were born!" I said softly to myself. I smiled and then fell asleep.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Mia tened the wounds, licking them clean and wincing at the taste of wolf blood. Nia lifted her head, sighing in pain. "Soon.... but the bear hit me from beneath, right where the puppies are. But maybe, just maybe they lived."

Thorn, on the other hand, lowered himself into a submissive position, keeping his nose towards the ground as he approached Jemina's den. Mimic followed, wondering why her brother was acting so strangely. "I'm one of the smallest around here, I dont have room to challenge Nikolite"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovey Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 pm

[ Hi. I was invited here and I'd love to join but I have no idea what's going on. :3 ]
Dovey
Dovey
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 pm

I smiled slightly then walked away from everyone to silvers grave. I layed down in front of it with my head on my says as silent tears started to stream down my face. I whined quietly and stayed there at the grave, sure silver was never my real pup but i still raised him when i was alpha so to me if was my pup, the only thing i have ever had to being own.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:08 pm

I smiled at Jemima. Then I walked out of the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 am

Just join in Dovey. (As a loner)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 am

~Nikolite~
I woke up to a voice in the cave.
"Challenge me for what?" I asked...was Thorn going to challenge me for Jemima? I doubt it...but still... I curled around Jemima even tighter and then I growled slightly.

~Jemima~
I woke up to Thorn and then I snarled as Nikolite growled. Thorn was going to challenge Nikolite? I doubt he would win the challenge...But not unless he was kicked out of the pack would Thorn win a challenge against Nikolite. I looked at Thorn and said
"These are the pups...Their names are Samantha, Nikole, and Silver...the fourth pup died....but no worries...I still have 3." I smiled and then corked tighter around the small puppies.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 am

I smiled at Jemima and Nikolite. "You have fine pups. They are beautiful." I said sweetly. Then I gave Jemima a small nuzzle.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 am

Thorn tried his hardest to control hi temper. "I believe my sister said, I don't have room to challenge you nikolite. I may be young, but I am not an idiot." He said, trying to be respectful. "He justs want to see the pups, Nikolite. Thorn would never hurt them or your mate."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 am

"Aren't they beautiful Thorn?" I asked the teen pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next