Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+12
`` ♥ îмρɛяғɛcт ♥ ``
Goldfire1200
Saviour
Greed
Harley's Rainbow
TheFreak
Harley
Dark**Light
horsegodess
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Shadow-Walker
P r o m i s e r
16 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:56 am

i stopped grooming him after he licked my cheek and i smiled. I looked at him then nodded and agreed about the other two females. i stood up and walked over to the tree/den and walked inside and down further back i layed my head on my paws and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 am

I barked for the other 2 wolves to come inside. I then lay down next to Shadow and fell asleep. During that night I had a nightmare, and woke up startled. "Ahhh!" Durnal yelled. I was panting and noticed I was still next to Shadow, and got up. I stared up at the stars, wishing my father was alive and looked at my necklace.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:52 am

I looked back at Shadow, and watched her sleep. I looked at my necklace once again and started to cry. I then slightly nuzzled Shadow's neck, just enough so I wouldn't be disturbing her. I was hungry, so I went out and fed on more of the bear I brought down earlier. I was worried about Pelican, for her childish behavior. But I was hoping to soon have pups. And I went back to sleep.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:45 am

(May I join? I feel bad booting in and all but I just want ed to ask...all of my posts are inactive...I have been very bored lately... Sad )
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:52 am

Of coarse you can join. Lets RP now.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:10 am

As a six week old cub, I was fairly fat…after my mother was hit by a car; I was taken to a rehabilitation center where I was fed meat and fresh milk each day. My mom passed a few days after we were taken there. Of course, there were no other wolves…the last one was set free an hour before mom died…I was too depressed to even care anymore. I still am…but since I was the largest of my littler, I look a week or so older than I really am. I was tired of being fenced in so I spent most days slowly burrowing under the fence. Let's just put it like this...it was a cheap center. In two days I was out into the wild as a cub...I was still small to be out there, plus I was alone. But those people were idiots and never came looking for me...I walked through the woods for days, hungry, tired and in need of another wolf...

(2 weeks later)
I walked a while longer and finally settled on a small rock. By now my ribs were showing and I was only days away from dropping dead. I cried out as loudly as I could (which wasn't very loud) and hopped for another wolf to answer...I lay down on the rock and whimpered...little did I know that other wolves were closer than I imagined. I was too old for milk and I had been eating meat for a while but I never learned how to hunt...if I thought I could survive out here I was stupid...and I have no idea how to hunt...I'm totally screwed.
I called for help and hoped that a wolf would hear me...
Silver...what were you thinking! I thought to myself. I began to mumble and I soon was talking to myself.
"Silver, you will be dead in a matter of days! I am such an idiot..." I continued mumbling and then I heard a rustling...my ears pricked up and I looked around. Another wolf...I stood up and began talking to the 'wolf'. Then a pitch black wolf leaped out and attacked. I yelped when he gave me a big scratch on my hind leg. I cried in pain and yelled, "HELP ME!! ANYBODY!!"

(a brief idea of what she looks like: http://cute-n-tiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/cute-wolf-cub-tiger-cub-400x446.jpg )
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 am

Waking up from the cry for help, I followed the sound and was horrified to find this puppy being attacked by a loner. I leaped onto the lone wolf and got him off of the pup, and ripped flesh from his shoulder. He backed off and ran off into the forest. "Hey kid are you alright?" I asked. "My name is Durnal. And I'm alpha male. Me and my mate are wanting a pup. Would you like to be our adopted son?" I asked again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 am

I gazed in awe as another large wolf attacked the loner. "Wow..." I said to myself. My face lit up when he said he wanted to adopt me... "Well, of coarse I would like to be adopted!" I said. I limped over and rubbed against the large wolf. "You have food, right?" I asked jokingly. I smiled and carefully sat down. I looked around and said "I can still smell the wolf...he is still here..." I backed into the wolf's pelt and looked to my left...to eyes stared at me with a menacing look, through the bushes...
"I will get you...soon enough..." The wolf said quietly... I whimpered and said "I'm kinda scared right now..." I backed even farther into the wolf's pelt and then I fell over. I yelped and stood back up..." My name is Silver...Silver Shadows. But you can call me Silver...everyone does. Even the humans!" I said. I snapped my mouth shut and looked up at the wolf...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 am

I smiled at the young pup. "Yes I have food. The den is only a few minutes away. Here you can ride on my back." I said with delight to have a pup. - 5 Minutes Later - "Well here we are. Your mother is Shadow. She is in the den sleeping. And those 2 females are Pelican and Saffira. Oh and the food is by the right entrance of the den." I said. "Feel free to eat." I said again with a smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 am

I looked up at the wolf and thanked him for being so kind to me. I sat down for a moment and then began licking my wound. I limped over and began to eat some of the food. I was soon full and I sat outside the den. I was afraid of what might happen if I went in and snuggled up to my adoptive mom...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 am

"You may want to wait until she wakes up. And dont disturb Pelican, because she is very snappy at times." I said to Silver. I looked at my necklace and sighed. I started to cry a little bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 am

(woah guys. slow down! jk. but seriously, i basically started at the begining of this post and now there are three pages! crazy guys!)

Saffira welcomed the young pup. She is an experienced mother. "are you hungry Silver?" she asked, already knowing the awnser. She nudged the young pup towards her teats. She did this in a loving motherly way.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:00 am

I was only old enough to start being introduced to meat so I gnawed on the tough meat and whimpered when I only got a single bite out of it. I wished I had milk instead of the meat and my wish came true. I limped toward the wolf's teats and began to suckle. I suckled until the empty space in my belly was full and then I went back to the entrance to the cave. I lied down and slept next to the warm rock of the cave.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 am

Saffira licked the puppy as she fed. she then followed the pup to the entrance of the cave and gummed around her neck and picked her up. SAffira was not hurting her, just moving the pup. She moved Silver to the back of the cave. Safirra did not want to take any chances with this pup's saftey. When she put the bony figure down. she curled up around her and a mother would do.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am

"Um Saffira. I hate to say this to you, but me and Shadow are going to adopt Silver." I said. "Like I said. I hate to say it, but we are adopting Silver. Me and Shadow are mates." I said with a small smile. "But I have decided to make you the "Beta", which means your 2nd in command." I said again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 am

I woke up and stretched out but I yelped when my leg hurt because I had forgotten about the wound. I thought I was still outside so I walked toward what I thought was the food pile but was instead...a wall. I whimpered but then I continued to walk. I walked along the wall and stood in the rays of sun on the outside. I sat down beside the cave's outside walls and then began to groom my face.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:19 am

"I am just taking care of this near to death pup." Safirra said. she was used to being the alpha female and not low down on the scale. if needed, she would challenge Shadow's position as the alpha female. she nuzzled the pup and layed her head down. she wrapped her tail around the pup protectivly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 am

I walked over to Silver. "Hello Silver. Hows your leg?" I asked. "Here. I brought you a rabbit." I said, putting it down next to him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:26 am

Safirra let him do this and was very patient.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 am

I sat next to Saffira and watched Silver.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 am

I slowly woke up from all the commotion that was going on around me then saw why. I looked back to Safirra and saw an emaciated pup she was curled around. I looked over to Durnal then stood up and walked over to where Safirra and the pup was. I lowered my head a little and sniffed the pup then brought my head back up "What is your name little one?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 am

I looked at the wolf and said "It still hurts...is there anyways we can stop the pain?" I asked. But I figured the best way was to take my mind of it. I gnawed on the rabbit and got a few mouthfuls of rabbit and then I offered some to Saffira. I looked at her and said "I'm almost 3 months old now...my mom was hit by a car so I never learned to hunt...hint hint.." I smiled and said "When my leg heals up, hopefully my adoptive parents will teach me how to hunt...I really want to learn." I lay my head down on my paws and closed my eyes. I wondered how they were doing and if they were still at the rehab center or had escaped, like me. I only wish they had better luck and found a pack before they were about to drop dead. My eyes fluttered open as the voice of another wolf woke me from my dream/nightmare. "My name is Silver..." I said. "What is yours?" I asked. I slowly stood up and balanced on my three good legs.

(I have the perfect pictures for Silver as he grows!
3 months old: http://www.everythingwolf.com/sitewide/imagelib/pupspage2/nikobackhome.jpg
Full grown: http://www.everythingwolf.com/sitewide/imagelib/pupspage2/chitobackhomepp.jpg
Lolz...they look exactly the same! And they both look like his puppy pic!)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am

(Is it to late for me to join? I kept meaning to, but wasn't sure if you wanted me or not)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 am

"Good morning Shadow. This is Silver. I have adopted him, I saw him being attacked by a loner and saved his life. I have thought you and I could adopt him as our own." I said to Shadow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 am

Yes you can join. Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next