Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look Into My Velvet Eyes [[PG-13]]

Go down

Look Into My Velvet Eyes [[PG-13]] Empty Look Into My Velvet Eyes [[PG-13]]

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Name: Velvet

Breed: Friesian Pegasus

Appearance: Velvet looks the exact same as a regular Friesian but with fluffy, black wings that extend from her chest to a few inches past her hindquarters. She has warm, deep blue eyes that emanate gentleness and love.

History: Velvet’s mother was one of the mares of a powerful stallion, beloved by many, but her loyalty and love remained with the stallion from which she was stolen. The stallion refused to let her mother leave so they met in secret. When stallion saw her mother’s belly growing bigger even though he had yet to breed her, he knew she had been meeting with the other stallion. One night he followed her to their meeting place and killed Velvet’s father then banished Velvet’s mother from the land.

Velvet’s heartbroken mother refused to join another herd so she birthed Velvet alone and raised her alone. As a foal she was allowed to play with foals from other herds, but when Velvet was a yearling her mother was attacked and killed by a pack of wolves. Velvet became reclusive and has lived out the past two years as a loner with no social interaction. Unfortunately, Velvet’s mother was killed before she could teach her how to fly.

Personality: Velvet is a kind-hearted and very polite filly. She is wise beyond her years, as losing her mother forced her to grown up faster than normal to survive the unforgiving life of a loner. She adores foals and wishes she could have one of her own, but she is afraid to approach a herd because of her shame of not knowing how to fly. Shy and quiet around strangers, she only opens up around those she knows.

Back to top Go down