Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^  Empty We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon May 21, 2012 11:38 am

Name: Alex
Breed: Decided On Winged Foxes
Personality: Alex is very shy, lays low, doesn't fight
Pic-
We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^  Winged_fox_quad_adoptie___open__by_stephys_adoptables-d4saf2m
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^  Empty Re: We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Name: Vixi
Breed: Winged fox
Personality: Independent, sweet, shy, And well just meet her.
Picture:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=Blue+winged+fox&oq=Blue+winged+fox&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12...15672.23520.0.24652.17.12.0.5.5.0.252.2255.0j8j4.12.0...0.0.&biw=533&bih=295&sei=6se6T838KOfa6gGRqezXCg#i=7 " alt="" />

Back to top Go down

We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^  Empty Re: We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^

Post by Saviour Mon May 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Name~ Otter
Gender~ Male
Age~ 4
History~ Grew up as an only pup after his litter mates died in an invasion of the pack. He was raised by only his mother and has forever hated his name for how innocent it sounds.
Personality~ Smart, Fast, Strong, Quiet, Careful, Protective, Will fight for the things he wants/loves
Pic~ https://media.photobucket.com/image/male%20winged%20fox/WolfCryChan/Animals/Canines/animal11.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon May 21, 2012 10:33 pm

(OK, just incase the othee topic wasnt looked at, six people can now join. We have four, one more male and female can come)
And wild, you pic doesnt work
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Yea, I know. Put it in ur browser And give it a little while a fox with blue wings will appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 12:25 pm

We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^  Metal_and_stone_by_neondragon-d460p4k
Calling- Method In The Madness
Age- 3 1/2
Gender- Female
Breed- Winged fox
Personality- Caring and kind. Method would never kill an inocent one, and she is protective. Fights to only regain peace. She also has a very aggressive side and can get very mean and ruthless if you piss her off.
Sibling- Blue Jester

We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^  Atreyu_by_Eclipsedwolf
Calling- Blue Jester
Age- 4
Gender- Male
Breed- Winged fox
Personality- Ruthless with newcomers, and has trusts issues. He is only loyal to his little sister and protective of her. He will kill anyone without hesitation if they hurt her. Jester never takes no for an answer, and can be violent with other males.
Sibling- Method In The Madness
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 1:07 pm

[[ When do we start? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri May 25, 2012 5:43 pm

how many foxes do we have? e start when e have six
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Man, we need one more fea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 6:38 pm

I'll play her...?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 6:57 pm

We Will Have It All (PG-13) ^For Wild, Saviour, and Sion?^  Holy_fox_by_dragonghostangel-d3lhclg
Calling- Holy Light
Age- 4
Gender- Female
Breed- Winged fox
Personality- Quiet, keeps to herself. Holy Light was born, not made; created, nourished from before birth, not trained in the art of killing. She is the master of dealing death, her fast movements are third only to light and sound speeds. She moves with sureity and preciseness. She is muscular, and for flexible. Holy Light is the ultimate killing machine. Holy can emulate emotions, but cannot freely give it. She has the emotional capabilities of a worm, yet at the same time she is able to perceive lies and truth hidden among emotion and is able to act upon those lies or truths. Not much is entirely known of Holy Light, however. What is known is that Holy has no will of her own, and cannot, will not act without orders from a superior.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 7:26 pm

So now you're playing three... >___>
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 25, 2012 7:36 pm

You may play Blue Jester(: I'll hand him over to ya
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 pm

No it's okay I guess
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon May 28, 2012 3:03 pm

OK, the title was a little misleading, the title of the actual topic will explain most of it.

So, no power play, and if your characters are a little op, change them, ok?

Forgive me If am I confused, but Sion, didnt your last fea kinda make 7 foxes?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 28, 2012 3:10 pm

No it makes six
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon May 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh ok, sorry...

But just a little heads up, the foxes are gonna start the topic kinda beaten down and weak, so know saving the day kinda thing, you know. I'll make it soon.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 pm

What do u mean by if your characters are a little op change them?

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Yeah what excatly does that mean?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu May 31, 2012 9:36 am

over powered. in battle and stuff...
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 am

Ooh
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 10:02 am

Oh ok then, well I don't think Vixi is that. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Nope nope.Smile
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Very Happy, so when we start'n?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:21 pm

hopefullly soon
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next