Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M)

Go down

Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M) Empty Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Name: Aaron Gougis
Birth Date: June 7th 1991
Mother's name: Julia Gougis
Father's name: Jonas Gougis
Siblings: Brother died at 24 years old by Charles E. Magroder.
Children: None
Prrsonality: She is very calm and collective, but Aaron also has trouble with her anger issues. Aaron can get serrious to the point where she will go on a rampage and start killing eveything in her path. She is also kind and caring, loves animals. Unlkke her normal clam self Aaron can be your worst nightmare. Doesnt do well with new commers, she will never take orders from anyone as long as she lives.
Life History: complcated.....
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=anime%20warrior%20girl&order=9&offset=24#/d33e6gm
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M) Empty Sorry it's not the best.

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Name:Derek
Birth Date: May 1st 1991
Mother's name: Unknown
Father's name: Unknown
Siblings: A little sister he doesn't know egistis and is only 12 turning 13 soon.
Children: Possibly but he wouldn't known.
Personality: Derek is a flirty kind of guy taking in basically everything as a simply game, however there is one thing he doesn't fool around with and that would be a fight over a girl. He is short tempered and loves over powering some one but he is still a decent assassin though he needs to stop constantly fooling around before he gets hurt, killed, or whatever would be worse. He's a bit of a party guy and tends to knock girls up and of course gets in trouble for that.
Life History: Being a orphan as a child he was always on the cold streets starving till a man saw him on day doing flips and other significant shows of talent to steal simply a apple from another boy which led him to his feature of being a assassin. From that year on he learned to be a great warrior no longer a 12 year old struggling for a simple meal.
Pic:
Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M) Anime_guy

Back to top Go down

Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M) Empty Re: Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 14, 2012 9:10 pm

He is smaxing!(: okay ill start it tm.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M) Empty Re: Love is like a bone, you need to know when to break and when not too.(M)

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks, I couldn't really find I pic I liked so I went with that one. 2NT best, lol. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Kay I'll get working on it when I finish something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Gtg sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum