Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can survive this... {Must. Sign. Up. Rated R}

2 posters

Go down

We can survive this... {Must. Sign. Up. Rated R} Empty We can survive this... {Must. Sign. Up. Rated R}

Post by lemmy Sun May 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Plot: There is Teen Survivors from an apocalypse. There, it has already happened. It's actually had Mother Nature readying itself. So now, right now, there's buildings everywhere and these teens find each other and have to try to survive everything. So together they will. Hopefully they all start at different places. This is like the HungerGames in a way but also like House. These teens ha e surive illusions so it would keep them from killing each other. This is full of drama, adventure and action.

Forum:

{ Picture Goes Here}
Name:
Creature (can be vampire, perfect being, werewolf ect. But they must have started as a human):
Personality:
My Character Plot:

Creature: Human Being
Personality: Valerie is silent compared to most girls. Her personality is real simple and she is blind. She wasn't exactly born blind, so it gives her the ability to see from the left eye. Only shapes. Kinda like 20/200. Now that she is without a family but her dog Phantom, she's usually lost and confused. She keeps herself trapped and starved and hides away in her own guilt. She is shy but oddly, her fiestiness for some people is thought of just offensives. She has a crazy side that she doesn't know about and is afraid to release.
My Plot: 16 year old Valerie had not much choice in her hands. She had lost her mother in a car accident and after that happened, everything went wrong. Nobody knows how her mother died until her father caught it. He passed and now her sister is gone to. She cant help but think that something is wrong with her... or possibly the world? Either way, Valerie has dropped school, and keeps herself trapped in her house - because she's scared of hurting someone else. And she cant help but feel this strange silence. And she can handle so much... especially since she's blind
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

We can survive this... {Must. Sign. Up. Rated R} Empty Re: We can survive this... {Must. Sign. Up. Rated R}

Post by Nicoco177 Tue May 08, 2012 11:11 am

(I've been away for awhile, and have come back again fairly literate. Very Happy)
{ We can survive this... {Must. Sign. Up. Rated R} Lonely_Girl_by_LuhMorin We can survive this... {Must. Sign. Up. Rated R} Animals-dogs-medium_ranger-a-coydog }
Name: Charlotte Moat
Creature: Werewolf
Personality: Hi, I'm Charlotte. I am a young girl, most often trapped in a dog/wolf mix's body. Sometimes it just happens. One minute I look in the mirror, I'm a teen, then next minute I'm a wolf...I just don't get it. I am a silent girl, and when I was at school for the few 3 short years I was normal. I wouldn't talk. They couldn't make me, and I let them pick on me and push me around...The worst mistake of my life. I was so silent...But so selfish, and I'm still silent today. Ihave a basic personality, often sad and lonely.
My Character Plot: Charlotte feels so trapped in her consealed world, as being who she is is very hard. Charlotte is hoping for someone to help her, atleast someone who can fully understand her. But after a nasty fall a few months back, her right leg (Or her rear right leg) will soon finally pack in, does that mean she'll never walk again? Charltte hopes someone can understand what she is, by showing them her world.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down