Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!)

4 posters

Go down

The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!) Empty The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!)

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Plot~
Native American-type wolves. Either a one-one-one topic, or a four poster topic. I will play a male, and I either need only one more female or one more male and two females.

Name~
DreamCatcher

Goes by~
Dream

Gender~
Male

Age~

Appearance~
Dream has striking, long white fur that falls gracefully over his dimmed green eyes. He has paws that are a little too big for his size and make him wobble a bit when he walks. Under his fur, Dream is skinny, but healthy, and much in shape. Dream has medium sized ears place perfectly on the top of his head. All together, Dream is a charming, but flawed, male wolf.

Personality~
Dream, matching his appearance, is charming, but flawed. He is serious and mature most for the time, but can be silly and immature in others. During the time, he can be loving and treat you like your the only that matters in his world. In other times, he can be mean and selfish, mad at everything and everyone, when the time is right, or sometimes not.

History~
Dream was raised in a pack of wolves that lived with Native Americans. Until he was about three years old, he was happy and content with his life. Then, he changed. He didn't enjoy toddlers tugging on his ears. Little boys riding him like a horse, nor did he enjoy girls dressing him with leather tie bows and colorful feathers. He liked his dream catcher collar, and his plain pastel feathers pierced in only one ear. Dream left, escaping into the woods.

Picture~

The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!) 9441

Last edited by BayMickey on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!) Empty Re: The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!)

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Book a femme for me please?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!) Empty Re: The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!)

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Okay!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Name- Star watcher and Lone wolf
Goes by- Star/Wolf
Gender- Fea/Brute
Age- 3/6
Stars appearance- Young and breathtaking, she has a soul of good. She is very lanky and tall but still mucle packed and strong but when it comes to speed she's a bolet faster then your eyes can catch.
Wolf's appearance- Hansom, packed with muscles not very long legged or lanky but still tall not very fast but he's strong, very strong.
Star's personality- Sweat and caring, would never hurt a soul without force. Loves nature and only kills prey when necessary instead of wasting she is a noble, smart, loyal female who will do just about anything for you.
Lone wolf's- Brave, loyal, rash, and overprotective. Ever need a paw or maw call on wolf he'll never stop till he,knows every one is safe. He's a true warrior who will die for any one he cares about, male or female doesn't matter.
History of star- Normal Indian dog though born as a pure bred wild wolf. Though she liked her home she left to fallow her fellow tribe wolf member.
History of Wolf- Same as Dream's. (Is it ok if their brothers or real close friends?)

Both pictures coming soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Wild, I hate to tell you this, but you can only have one wolf. I'm so sorry! I want a four player topic with each player with only one wolf, and you would be the third to come, so we would need one more person. I really am sorry for the inconvience.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Man why? You can still have four people. I was hoping to catch this in time so I made two bios as quick as I could when I saw it up. Geuss others type faster then me, Star stays Wolf goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Because I hate it when people lose their characters in post, do you know what I mean? I am truly sorry for that.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 pm

?
I don't know if I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 pm

The Wolves Hunt At Night (Open topic. Please join!) Amaterasu_manip_by_tunava-d4rtr6w
Name: Amaterasu
Goes By: Amater
Appearance: Just refer to pic please
Personality: Amater is a calm but over heated fae. She can get angry easily, is fierce in battle and won't back down from anyone. She stands her ground, won't let anyone bring her down.
History: A Cold night..... Dangerous....

Last edited by S I O N on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Uh... Sion. I think both the females are taken.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Hmmm, oh well....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 am

SION~ yes, Silver is right, both females are taken. Sorry for that.

Wild~ The second one. And I mean that when you (I'm not saying YOU, but to everyone on HI) lose your charrie, you get absorbed into one, and don't use the other one.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:01 am

Oh I get you now, I do that a lot. Lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Seriously???
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Is the male taken?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Saviour~ No.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Well here is an offer for one then~~

Name~~ Zhephan [ Za-fawn ]
Gender~~ Male
Age~~ 5
Personality~~ Zhephan can be a lady's man, but he prefers to be close to many and closer to one. He is smart, and handy in a hunting environment. The first thing he does is find the ideal target, then he creeps as close as possible before striking. He is incredibly polite to everyone, unless he has a reason to be rude or protective.
History~~ Zhephan was born as the only pup and therefore had a great advantage. His father was a wanderer, and his mother was alone in the parenting. However, she raised him well by moving him from den to den and hunting while he was asleep. They were a tight pair, and sticked together long after he was weaned. Zhephan was nearly 2 1/2 when male became interested in his mother, and he courageously fought hard against the attacker. The male was much older and stronger though, and tackled Zhephan hard to the ground. His mother ran, but the male followed her. A broken paw nearly told the end of him, but he survived. He never found out what happened to his mother but he is convinced she is alive.

[ On his right eye, he has a long scar from the encounter with the male ]

Last edited by Saviour on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Accepted. I will make the topic soon. After I do stupid math. :/
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 pm

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum