Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N )

3 posters

Go down

Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N ) Empty Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N )

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Plot: Well... I was going through my old childhood memories of ya know the basics. The Lion King, The Lion King 2 and The Lion King 3... I think and Fox and the hound and The Fox and The Hound two. So I decided. Hey why not? Not many people joined my pride so I took the name Kiara. It is about a wolf pup named Kiara and she meets a dog pup named whoever. They become the bestest friend and as they grow up ya know, fall in love. But their friendship's forbidden. Kiara is supposed to be the next alpha of her pack, which she doesn't want, and the pup is supposed to be the next lead dog in his pack. Let's see what they go through. Think I did a good job mixing it up? Mature, long losts. Seriously. Thanks!

Name: Kiara
Species: Wolf
Personality: Kiara is a pup who loves to have fun. She doesn't care what she is supposed to be. She is an adventurer and loves to adventure a lot. She can sniff into trouble though, no doubt about that. She makes friends, and is a beautiful singer. (Has the voice of Kiara from the lion king) she is always keeping her head high and is independent even when she doesn't need to be. Her names says it all though, she is very bright and loves her family but her dad baby's her a little too much sometimes. All she wants to know is if she could be herself?
Pic:
Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N ) Not_alone_by_ruhje-d4d1lzj
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N ) Empty Re: Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N )

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Btw mature? Its not mature but we do need long post
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N ) Empty Re: Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Mmk Silver, I'll make sure to do that(: Here's my bio haha

Name: Alejandro
Species: Dog
Personality: Spunky, and fun to be around. loves to play fight, and can get into some trouble. But he knows the laws of the pack(s). He is loyal and noble to all his pack mates, soon to become a humble and fierce leader. He is respectful and listens more then the rest of the pups in his pack. he is caring and kind, sometimes. Don't get on his bad side. He is protective, well trys to be at his age. He bright(very smart) and will risk his life for hsi family and pack.
Pic:
Best Friends For Life! I Promise... ( O P E N ) Fotofl14
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:58 am

Okay. I'll make.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:49 am

Wait. You make? I'm gonna have a small family reunion.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by No Longer Here Anyomore Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Can I join??

No Longer Here Anyomore
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Grr, Silver.. I don't know how to start it off Sad
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 pm

No Platinum it's 1 on 1
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Um... I guess I'll start. Remember long post.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down