Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves for Bluerunne

Go down

Wolves for Bluerunne Empty Wolves for Bluerunne

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Name:Beautiful love
Nick names: Beautiful, Beauty, or Love
Personality:Kind, quite, caring, very motherly.
History: Normal nice life in till Demon came and rided her of her freedom and innocence.
Mate: Demon though she hates him and doesn't want anything to do with him.
Pups: Has had many pups but only one lives with her right now and that's Ari
Picture:
Wolves for Bluerunne Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoIr8Eu8-txF5AhhZO6uUvzzK9G1t7KrLaEykK_9eIlYiluggF

Name: Demon
Personality: Cruel, non-caring, doesn't give a shit about others, hateful, wants what he wants and gets it, doesn't care what you think or want, the only person he tries to sort impress and please is his mate.
History: Grew up in the normal cruel family, his father killed his mother when he was a year old and taught him the ways of evil yahdah yahdhah yadha.
Mate: (Name) only because he forced her to be
Pups: Same as mates.
Picture:

Wolves for Bluerunne Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgP-bDadNmonlQCXMz8D-cFDD4_zLTaFErt4wh_0V2tdLKGRLpRQJWyjur

Name: Ari
Nick name: Aria
Personality: Even through the influcance of her father she is sweat and caring but has a very very hard time trusting and is a great fighter thanks to her father. She is great at showing respect and not showing it, she can be very serious most of the time but every now in then will be a bubbly goof ball.
History: Grew up being abused and turned into a hardcore fighter, some one who never gives up or cares what you say about themselves. She can be as hard as nails do to her experiences. She lost her only male litter mate, Dakota when he showed great disrespect and mouthed her father as a pup, and for her one of only female litter mates she died from a sickness her other died from adventuring when she fell of a small cliff and landed on a rock bed. And for her other litter mate she made it but left the pack. Do to all the deaths around her she is use to it and can handle it pretty well. Ari would leave but her father won''t allow it because he thinks she'd die to easily do to being a runt. Ari has always gone to this creek that has a small rock ledge hanging over the water covered in a mixture of bright green grass and dark moss that is directly under a maple tree. A few several feet from the maple is a tree line of trees with white trunks of all kinds while on the other side of the creek is a random mixture of trees. On the side with the clift their is grass while on the other a sand bed.
Mate: Single
Pups: None
Picture:
.Wolves for Bluerunne Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRud6a1yU3hUkGsMUnpBvHWbaEegEgni4RXhq6_iopZC7glInuH

Hope it's not to terrible I suck a bios.

Last edited by wild one on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Wolves for Bluerunne Empty Re: Wolves for Bluerunne

Post by Blueroanie Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Looks great! Smile
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks! Whose making the topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Would it be alright if you did? I gotta go in a few.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

I'll try, it will probably take a long while, since I want to make it really good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Of I can't come up with away to start it it's like my brain just shuts off when I try to come up with a muse for it. Can you give me a idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Maybe the young wolf, forget her name, is wandering around and happens upon Shadow. Her father comes looking for her and finds her with Shadow. He thinks that my wolf is trying to take her daughter and attacks, without waiting for an explanation. Possibly.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:55 pm

K

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:02 pm