Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open for Business (PG-13)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Open for Business (PG-13) Empty Open for Business (PG-13)

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:15 pm

(https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10168-a-shop-owner-in-business SEE LINK FOR RULES BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT REPLYING!!)

Katie stood before the glass door of her small town shop. It had only been in business for a year and it was blooming beautifully. Kate's Shelf was the only shop in town that carried everything from pets to magick potions. Everything was for a good cause and was a great steal. She always had the best prices in town, guaranteed.
Katie unlocked the door, switched the sign to OPEN, and walked to the back room where she put her stuff on her desk. She stepped into her apron and put her game face on. With a smile, she started to open up shop. She flipped on the lights, swept the front area, and dusted the counter. She rearranged and stocked the shelves for the day, putting up her newest item on the center rack.
With gentle hands, she lifted the pink glass bottle that was shaped like a pear, into the air above her and moved it into the light. The liquid inside sparkled and shimmered. With a smile, she placed it on the rack and said, "I sure hope these babies sell!" Finishing that up, she put up the label, Unicorn Potion and moved to the counter where she unlocked the cash register.

Katie was a slender woman in her late twenties with auburn hair that fell below her shoulder blades, grazing her lower back. She was pale and had clear blue eyes. She had perfect cheek bones that were dotted with light freckles and a warm smile. She had an athletic body a perfect, small bust. She always wore jeans with boots and form fitting T-shirt advertising her Arabian breeding farm.

"Im ready for business!" she said happily as she saw her first customer approaching the door.

Open for Business (PG-13) Red-hair-girl

Last edited by Guardian Angel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Open for Business (PG-13) Empty Re: Open for Business (PG-13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:38 pm

(Do you want me to play a guy and what's the story behind it?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:43 pm

(yes, play the guy. The story is that she owns this potion shop and can use them to her ability. A guy comes in wanting to buy something that would make him a shapeshifter. She helps him, there is a love story, and i was thinking something bad could happen. Not sure yet, but you could help with that.)

Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 pm

(Let me make his bio then I'll post. This is interesting)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:48 pm

(thanks lol)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 pm

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/breesays/default/hot-guy-alex-pettyfer--large-msg-12955632428.jpg
Jason Plight

A man at about 6'2-6'3 opened the small stores door and heard the chime of a small bell on the top. As he walked he looked around looking for one certain potion. He had heard from many that have been here that it really does work, as his blue green eyes scaned the shelves he gaze landed on the store keeper and most likely the owner. Her long auburn colored hair stuck out the most of all and it was the most spectacular thing he has seen. He walked around a bit more and then made his way to the counter "Hello miss."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Katie heard the bell chime and didn't look up at she called a warm hello. She was too busy polishing the newest potion she got this morning. The pink little pear shaped bottle glistened in her hands every time the sunlight filtered through it. A few people had already come in and bought the liquid, hoping to make their horses into unicorns. Thought it faded after a week, she promised it would work worth while.

As she polished she hummed softly and listened to her customer wander around her shop. The footsteps approached her counter as she was placing a bottle on the shelf behind her. She turned at the sounds of the manly voice and gave him a radiant smile. "Hello, what can i do for you?" she asked, her country twang slipping in and out of her words.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:33 pm

He watched as the flask the woman was holding shined and glowed when the sunlight hit it. "Yes I was wanting to know if you had any potions that could be used on people." He looked around then back to the woman who he couldn't seem to keep hIs eyes off of. He tried to look as if he was looking at the potions behind her but knew she could probably tell the difference.

(Sorry.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Katie couldn't help but blush as she noticed he kept gazing at her. "On people?" she asked as she moved around the counter and started walking towards an isle with a massive H on it, just for humans. "What exactly are you looking for? Sure you don't need a love potion.." she teased. She ran a hand through her hair and gazed at all the bottles full of sparkling liquid.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm

He gave a small grin when she caught him and started blushing. As she walked towards the isle for people he heard what she said and smirked. "I'm pretty sure I don't need that one. I was looking for something that would cause me to beable to shapeshift." He looked around again just to keep from staring at her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Katie bit her lip as she heard his comment. "Gotta lotta ladies?" she teased again and began to scan the shelves, looking for the S'. She kept everything in alphabetical order. "Here we go..what do ya want to change into?" she asked and rattled off some names, "Horse, wolf, cat, monkey, snail.."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:04 pm

"No lady's acuaully." He watched as she found the potions and listenee to the choices "Either horse or wolf. But I would prefer horse." He looked at the other potions on the shelf then put his attention back on her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Katie smiled and moved to the horse section. There were five bottles of different colors each labeled a different breed. The last one, the sixth one that was a lame gray color, had a hazard label on it. "Okay, these first five are as follows: Arabian, Quarter, Frisian, Shetland, and Mustang. The last one.." she said as she picked up the awkwardly shaped bottle and fingered the label, "It can allow you to shape shift into any breed you want, including a Pegasus, but there are some nasty side effects. No one has bothered to buy it so I can't tell you what they are."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Jason listened to her carefully as she explained all the potions. When she mention the last one he started to think. He was a very high risk taker when it came to things. "I think I'll try the last one you mentioned and tell you if antythings happens." He looked to her then the bottle again "How much would it cost?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:14 pm

With a cocked eyebrow, Katie held up the bottle a moment. "Your serious about this?" she asked and brought it back down to cradle it in her arms. "Okay, then. To the counter!" she giggled and walked briskly to the cash register. She rang in the bottle and the price came out to be 250 gold coins. "Equivalent to $75." she explained as she wrapped up the bottle in blue paper and placed it in a matching bag.

http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5235965/il_fullxfull.108245264.jpg
Just thought this was totally perfect lol
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:26 pm

(Nice. And has type of side effects should he have.)

He watched he face and smiled "What can I say I'm a risk taker." He turned and follower towards the counter her she rang up the price. He pulled out his wallet sne handed her the $75 and watched as she wrapped it and put it into matching bag. "If anything is to happen and I can't find you, what should I do?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:04 pm

(its up to you)
Katie took his cash and deposited it into the cash register. "Well, i'll always be here. But if it happens during the night, here is my card with my number." She handed him a sparkly pink card with her name and phone number it. It also had her address.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:40 pm

(Could it be like when he returns back to normal he is like a centaur, lik half horse half human.)

He nodded and took the card she handed him. "Thank you, and by the way I'm Jason" I took the card and slipped it into his wallet before grabbing the bag and leaving the small store. He went to his car and drove to his house just on the outskirts of town. Once he got there he took the bottle out of the bag and unwraped it studying it for a while before drinking it.

His house
http://chicagomag.com/images/2011/1111/H20111101-Into-the-Woods-01.jpg

His car
http://f.images.boldride.com/ford/2012/ford-mustang-gt-custom-coupe.1000x666.Jan-22-2012_08.54.30.953044.jpg
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 pm

(em..no because if they got together and mated, she wouldnt be a centaur. She would just be a horse or a human and that would be awkward.)

Katie smiled as he left and watched him drive away in his fancy car. She gave a little wave and went back to polishing and thought about the possibly side effects.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 pm

(Ok. Idk what a side affect would be.)

After a while he shape shifted into a beautiful golden quarter horse by the only thing that stuck was his green blue eyes. He stayed in the wooded area around his house to stay hiden.

http://www.lonesomedovefqh.com/uploads/2/6/8/8/2688996/5671114_orig.jpg

(I'm so sorry my mind went blank)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Katie was a smart person, she didn't just sell potions for shape shifting or spells. She had tracking devices and locators too. When Jason had purchased the bottle, she had slipped a little tracking device with in the bottle's thick label and updated her system on the computer to find him. After closing hours, she booted up the computer and found his location. With a grin, she closed up the shop and jumped into her little truck, following her printed out directions.

When she reached the woods it said he was to be taking cover in, she parked in the dark and got out. She pulled her hair back and started walking towards the woods. "Jason?" she called out, hoping to find him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Jason was still a horse and after a while and fell asleep underneath a tree. He ears twitched a little as he heard someone walking towards him then opened his eyes when he heard his name. He stood up from where he was laying and shook his pelt out before wandering out and meeting the woman from the potion store. When he got there he stared at her and whickered slightly.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:46 am

It didn't take her long to find him. Well actually, he found her. "Oh!" she exclaimed and took a step towards the tan colored horse. She smiled and covered her mouth, a little giggle escaping through her lips. "You look great!" she said softly as she debated whether or not to shift too.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:50 pm

He pinned his ears at her and snorted. He looked good. He was a horse! He snorted again and pawed the ground as his tail began to whip wildly. He gave a deep sigh before walking back to where he had come from. Once there he layed back down with a low grunt.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Katie continued giggling and watched him walk away. Knowing the only way for her to communicate with him was to shift, she decided to become a horse too. Giving herself enough room, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and imagined the type of horse she wanted to be. Within seconds, she was a painted mustang. She half reared and trotted over to where he lay. "Oh, dont be such a bum." she teased and dropped her head to nudge him.
http://www.wildhorseacres.com/images/horse4.jpg
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next