Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolf pack rp make your own charter

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

wolf pack rp make your own charter - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf pack rp make your own charter

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Ok my phone is acting up so I can't update the closed spots.

Back to top Go down

wolf pack rp make your own charter - Page 2 Empty Re: wolf pack rp make your own charter

Post by JayzPF Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Wonderful! Ok, are you making the topic?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Yea but we still need a alppja male, also no more making females we now have our max.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Alpha... check? Could I please make a female pup or do I have to make another male if I make the alpha male for you?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok I'll make you a deal, since yoir playing alpha And was the Last person to join I'll alow you to make a pup of whatever gender. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Name: Arrow
Personality: Can be strict. Is a leader (sss)
Pic:
wolf pack rp make your own charter - Page 2 Cedar-scarface2

I'll add her later.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Name: Diamanta
Personality: She is a wolf with many secrets. Anyone can come talk to her about anything, she will listen. Tick her off and you'll find yourself in a pool of sharks. Diamanta only speaks, when spoken to. She takes her rank seriously, and never backs down from a challenge. She has seen life or death flash before her eyes, so she takes no mercy in a battle. She'll care for the pups, and loves her packmates. She is caring, and holds back her anger; most of the time...
History: Not important....
Pic:
wolf pack rp make your own charter - Page 2 Diamanta_by_jenrocks4ever-d4mrgxr

Name: Demetri
Personality: He is very serious about protecting his pack. He is aggressive, hot-headed, and has temper issues. Demetri is not so much kind, but will still stick up for anyone. He is ruthless in battles, and just for future referance; Demetri is a cold-stoned killer. He has been all his life, so I advise you no to tick his off. He can do plenty damage, and will leave back alot of hurt. Some say his bite his worse than his words, but his words are worse than his bite.
History: Not important...
Pic:
wolf pack rp make your own charter - Page 2 Demetri_by_ezravixen-d4mhwy5
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Sliver-Acepted!

Sion, I'm sorry I can only accept the male no more females.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Can you make an acception please.. Bc they are siblings... Sorry i didn't put it in there..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Sigh I guess if they have not became pack members yet well that closes the pack no more people joining! I'll have to work on the topic in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok um I mgjt not be able.to make it tonight because its supose to be really long and I'm on the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:51 am

I made it, but it's shorter then I wanted beacuse I just decided to just post it with the phone. It's at wolf head's peak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2