Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven Hear Me..(Open)

Go down

Heaven Hear Me..(Open) Empty Heaven Hear Me..(Open)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Name: Martelle
Species: Timber Wolf
Pack: Nope.
Faimly/Relations: Seperated--Dead
Bloodline: Grey Wolf
Father: Illusion
Mother: Aamberr
Mate/Crush: None yet...
Siblings: They are now dead because of her.
Appearance: Massive as she is, she has long slender legs that make her fast. She is very tall like a Goddess.
Height: 120cm
Weight: 99kg
Fur Color: Crystal white.
Eyes: Bright electrifying pruple eyes.
Nose: Midnight glossy black.
Claws/Fangs: Long sharpened pointed purple claws, and fangs.
Other: Screaming on the inside. I am frail and withered. Cover up the wounds, That I can't hide. Walls that lie between us. The saint within the sinner. I have lost the nerve, But it's all right. Carry the wounded and shut your eyes. All will be forgiven, None will rise. Bury the fallen and lead the blind. I will fight the loss. Dead inside. Into the nothing, Faded and weary. I won't leave and let you fall behind. Live for the dying, Heaven hear me. I know we can make it out alive. Leave me at the bottom. I am lost forever. Letters from the dead, Say goodbye. Sorrow falls upon us. This will be the last time. Days begin to end, But I'll get by. Follow the hopeless, And shut your eyes. All will be abandoned, None will shine. Gather the broken and leave this life. Lying in the earth, Side by side. Into the nothing, Faded and weary. I won't leave and let you fall behind. Live for the dying, Heaven hear me. I know we can make it out alive. I'll keep you inside. Where I lead you cannot follow, Straight into the light. As my breath grows still and shallow. Into the nothing, Faded and weary. I won't leave and let you fall behind. Live for the dying, Heaven hear me. I know we can make it out alive. Stay with me, You're all I have left. I know we can make it out alive. Stay with me, You're all I have left. I know we can make it out alive...
Image: Heaven Hear Me..(Open) Into_the_nothing_by_phantomwynd-d4hc5ur
Personality:
She is a very mysterious wolf. Brave and fearless. Not very kind at all. Timid most the time. She is a dangerous, threatening wolf. Who will do anything for survival. Caution to what you see, she is a ruthless killer. A murder without civilization. A warrior caught between two sides. she will fight in teh rain, in scourching fires. Freezing blizards, and still win. For she is not one to give in, she is a heavenly wolf sent from the dark depths of hell, but also the golden gates of heaven. She is violent, and vicious. A sprinkle of kindness and bravery. A hint of rightousness and rage. Combin them together and you will make the once so called who is stronger than a Titan and faster than a Flying Phoenix; 'Martelle'.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g_KPH1kzcY (She has the heavenly voice of this women who sings this song Very Happy)
Fears: Nothing scares her.
Weaknesses: Falling in love.
Powers: She can kill someone without feeling the pain of them, seeing something or someone get killed is like warmth instead of hurt. She does not shed tears unless its someone she loves deeply, wish is very rare.
Secrets: Herself mostly.
Livelong Wish: To have a daughter.
Ambitions: Become a leader of a pack. (A dark pack)
History: Martelle was born in 1998, April 10th. She was produced by the Sire 'Illusion' and his Hire 'Aamberr'. When she was produced she had looked nothing like her mother or father. Her father has a midnight black pelt, and her mother has a chocolate brown pelt. Martelle had the coat of Satan. Sharpest white you ever did see and pure striking purple eyes. She had the heart of a true born warrior. A natural born leader at that.. When she hit the age 8 her parents sent her off on her own. For many years after that she had roamed through scrouching deserts, blistering winds, and freezing tempatures. When she was 11 years old she had traveled onto one packs territory without notice. The pack was out on an evening potral, finding Martelle sleeping soundlessly in her sleep beside an large Oak tree. Little did that know that if you wake Martelle from her sleep, you have hell waitin for ya. Martelle slotered them all, leaving them lying on the cold earth. Blood ran inbetween her paws, glinted sharpened pointed fangs unsheathed and claws extended for firmly, driving themselves into the bloodied soil beneath her, that filled up into a large puddle of dark scarlet blood. Martelle had let out a darling call before she left the sight. After a moments later before she had disappeared into the night, more wolves began to thrust themselves at Martelle before she had sliced their throats open with a quick motion, racing down the moorland. Blood drentched her coat, eyes burning in rage. She was a white flash of blurr as she sped through the open landscape. Since then she had been know as the 'Assassin' and she will uphold her title 'till the end...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum