Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The inbetween (open, I need someone to play the stallion she is almost killed with)

2 posters

Go down

The inbetween (open, I need someone to play the stallion she is almost killed with) Empty The inbetween (open, I need someone to play the stallion she is almost killed with)

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am

The inbetween (open, I need someone to play the stallion she is almost killed with) Horse_galloping_through_the_field

Name~ Charlene
Age~ 3
Gender~ Mare
Personality~ A young and smart mare, with a bright humour. Such a pity for her to get hit by a tank during battle, she belives in the afterlife and wants to see what the heavens look like.
Colour~ dapple grey
Plot~ They are freewild horses and run into a battle field, then a tank hits them both and it is a race between time to bring them back to life. Meanwhile, they are in the inbetween fighting to stay alive, eventually they both catch there lives and live, well you know, happily.

More info on the inbetween~ The inbetween is the place where god decides whether you are ready to go to heaven, anything happens up there, and I mean anything.....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The inbetween (open, I need someone to play the stallion she is almost killed with) Empty Re: The inbetween (open, I need someone to play the stallion she is almost killed with)

Post by JayzPF Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Can I reply?

Btw, so they get hit by a tank, and then what happens?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The inbetween (open, I need someone to play the stallion she is almost killed with) Empty Re: The inbetween (open, I need someone to play the stallion she is almost killed with)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:50 am

yeah you can join, and then they go up to a place called the inbetween, which is the belt between earth and heaven, then they fall in love. Then the gateway to heaven is open, but they refuse, and the world spins round them and they come back to life, then they have babies and stuff like that Razz
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:21 pm

ok... ;D

Name-Seth(may change)
Age-3
Gender-Male
Personality-Loyal, forgiving, too trusting and sensitive, Seth has a good sense of humor and is a
Pic-Pretend it's a stallion
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:12 am

Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:45 pm

ok Very Happy
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down