Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you help me, someone worthless??! [R/M]

Go down

How can you help me, someone worthless??! [R/M] Empty How can you help me, someone worthless??! [R/M]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:39 pm

How can you help me, someone worthless??! [R/M] Utskushii__by_soruyuki-d5nv0ecHow can you help me, someone worthless??! [R/M] 1304287790_a_moment_to_herself_by_sugarpoultry-d3dgewv

The messed up bed had a creature inside, a human looking girl named Riley, Riley Reed. Her nickname that people scarred her with her whole life was "Lone Wolf", which she was, a lone werewolf. She laid in that bed, her hair all messy and her PJ's a bit screwy. She was feeling pathetic as usual, skipping school again. She slowly got out of bed and looked at the daylight coming in, only to close it off with the window's blinds. When she walked outside with a glass bottle, she saw a schoolmate come to get her. "You all at school can go to hell!" She said as she chucked it at the female schoolmate and made then fall backwards as it hit their head and they ran away. Once they were gone, she sighed and wiped away any tears that formed around her eyes. Sitting on the balcony, she huffed and looked at the clouds at the sky and started hanging upside down on the railing with her legs like hooks, though she was wearing a skirt along with a loose, white button-up shirt. Her legs were apart by five inches, letting her to be able to pull herself up in case.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum